• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Cake Boss

Banned
Ducks have the all-time NHL record this year with 33 (34?) wins in 1 goal games, I believe. I was reading something to that effect earlier this morning.

Last time I have checked we had the most losses.

And were the only team that didn't get shutout this season. Wooooooo

Calamari41

41 > 38
Last time I have checked we had the most losses.

And were the only team that didn't get shutout this season. Wooooooo

Oh I see, I misunderstood what you were talking about. You were talking about games where only one goal was scored, right? I thought you were talking about games with a one goal differential.

Mentok

Banned
As a Habs fan living in Ottawa, I'm dreading the next few weeks. Not because we're playing the Sens, but because I now have to talk to irrational Sens fans. I've already had two people talk to me as though Hammond is way better than Price.

Playoff OT| I'm going to f'n miss you (Lucic reference)

As a Habs fan living in Ottawa, I'm dreading the next few weeks. Not because we're playing the Sens, but because I now have to talk to irrational Sens fans. I've already had two people talk to me as though Hammond is way better than Price.

Now you know my pain(and many others) of living with irrational Habs fans in Ottawa.

Top Bottom