• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 - Sept 13, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

dwu8991 said:
Animal Crossing is not a traditional video game. Its more about making friends with the animals you meet.
Not for me it wasn't. That makes it sound super lame. It was about earning as much money as possible, whilst collecting absolutely everthing in the catalogue and generally being a boss. I played Wild World for about 2 years, and never made a single friend. Fuck them.

Also, got everything. :)

I don't think i'll be staying up into the early hours of the morning to watch the conference, so instead I expect to be awakened by the sound of megatons going off in the vicinity of the 3DS conference and it will be glorious.

Or more accurately it will likely be standard fare but hey it's nice to hope.

Sennorin

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
I don't think i'll be staying up into the early hours of the morning to watch the conference, so instead I expect to be awakened by the sound of megatons going off in the vicinity of the 3DS conference and it will be glorious.

Or more accurately it will likely be standard fare but hey it's nice to hope.

Dude, only 3,5 hours remaining. You could as well stay up at this point.

Articalys

Bryan1321 said:
So, should the hype train start now???
hypetrainjopo.gif

Though it sounds like this might actually live up to a few of the expectations, so who knows.

Chopper

Gamer @ Heart said:
Its also about running an orchard and gardening!
Hells yeah. I spent so many hours watering my fucking flowers, every single day, to try and get as many blue roses as possible! And my orchards were immaculately organised.

fernoca

Well, 3 hours and 25 minutes to go. :)

-Expecting just footage of Monster Hunter Tri G.
-Live demo of the "pan" accessory
-Footage of this year's games (Mario 3D, Mario Kart, etc.)
-Some misc things for the eShop

:p

Articalys said:
hypetrainjopo.gif

Though it sounds like this might actually live up to a few of the expectations, so who knows.
Hahahaha XD

Deku

Banned
Articalys said:
hypetrainjopo.gif

Are you saying we'll go back to 1985?

Is this code for Famicom/NES VC ?

Famicom/NES themes 3DS?

Nintendo going fourth party?

Is FF6 rumored to be announced? It would sell me a 3DS but I want it for a console. I need my big screen for this & I'm scared they'll cheap out on the production values like they did with the 4 remake.

-Pyromaniac- said:
think you're cool because you rock 100 posts per pages? Not me, son.

I don't know why this was so funny to me but it was.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
supabrett said:
Is FF6 rumored to be announced? It would sell me a 3DS but I want it for a console. I need my big screen for this & I'm scared they'll cheap out on the production values like they did with the 4 remake.

No one has rumoured that, no. But also why would they skip 5? But also they didn't really cheap out on the production values for FFIV, it was probably one of the most highly produced games on the DS :p

TheNatural

My Member!
We need some super sensationalist predictions:

- Nintendo announces partnership with Capcom, buys part of company, exclusive handheld releases from now on

- Square announces Final Fantasy 7 remake for 3DS

- Nintendo announces new Zelda for 3DS, along with Majora's Mask remake

- Nintendo and Sega announce collaboration on a Mario-Sonic 2D platformer game

- Smash Bros was in development for 3DS all along, and here's a trailer for the game coming out next year

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Salih said:
3hours to go!

i hope we get some wii/wiiU news too.

Maybe, but probably not. The event is very specifically focused on the 3DS.

totowhoa

Banned
AWWWWWWWWWW FUCK. I forgot this was tonight!

Goddammit!

Time to go study my balls until it starts, watch it, sleep for three hours, go to work, then take an exam. :D

At least the test should be easy.

Also, I will turn 25 during this event. :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
TheNatural said:
What about the surprise Wii U conference right after?

Where they announce a truckload of third party support, surprise exclusives, franchise revivals, new Nintendo specific IP's, and a robust online interface that rivals Steam?

Yeah, sure!

Poyunch

The 3DS IS the Wii U. That's why Iwata never held the console up at E3. Those white boxes off to the side were just red herrings.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
TheNatural said:
We need some super sensationalist predictions:

- Nintendo announces partnership with purchase of Capcom, buys part of the company, exclusive handheld releases from now on

- Square announces Final Fantasy 6 & 7 remake for 3DS

- Nintendo announces new Zelda for 3DS, along with Majora's Mask Link's Awakening remake with Wind Waker style celshading

- Smash Bros was in development for 3DS all along, and here's a trailer for the game coming out next year month

Not sensationalist enough. I helped out.

TheNatural

My Member!
EatChildren said:
Where they announce a truckload of third party support, surprise exclusives, franchise revivals, new Nintendo specific IP's, and a robust online interface that rivals Steam?

Yeah, sure!

Rivals? It's going to HAVE Steamworks. :p

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I would love some Virtual Boy downloadables. Really enjoyed what little games I owned for that system, specifically the Wario one.

TheNatural said:
- Nintendo announces partnership with Capcom, buys part of company, exclusive handheld releases from now on
Vita would be dead on arrival without Monster Hunter (or would it?), so this would be good just to see the meltdowns.

TheNatural said:
- Square announces Final Fantasy 7 remake for 3DS
Gross. Plus, why skip V and VI?

TheNatural said:
- Nintendo announces new Zelda for 3DS, along with Majora's Mask remake
Maybe. I could see them getting Grezzo to ready a Majora's Mask port/remake while the main team is building a ground up new game for the system. They could have a Zelda release once per year, I guess.

TheNatural said:
Gross. Keep Sonic away from Mario.

TheNatural said:
- Smash Bros was in development for 3DS all along, and here's a trailer for the game coming out next year
Yeah. Not before Kid Icarus wraps.

ivysaur12

Banned
EatChildren said:

Yeah, sure!

Dear god, you'd had to keep that threat stickied for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom