• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 - Sept 13, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazerei

Banned
Super sensationalist predictions that would blow my face off :

- Mario Paint 3DS

- Pokemon X Dragon Quest Monsters crossover

- Metroid anniversary acknowledged

jackdoe

Haha. My expectations are some first party showings and Monster Hunter as the big reveal. If they exceed that, it would be great. If not, no problem. Either way, with expectations in check, I shouldn't be disappointed. Hopefully.

But man, I would love a 3D remake of Super Metroid.

TheNatural

My Member!
jackdoe said:
Haha. My expectations are some first party showings and Monster Hunter as the big reveal. If they exceed that, it would be great. If not, no problem. Either way, with expectations in check, I shouldn't be disappointed. Hopefully.

But Other M was basically that, but better right?

GSR

Honestly? I'm just watching for the sizzle reels they do at the end of the show. I remember getting Another Code R out of one of those things. Great for smaller new games they don't want to give presentation time to.

Gravijah

jackdoe said:

If by 3D Remake of Super Metroid you mean a 3D Classics version of Tennis, you're in luck!

qq more

BurntPork said:
That reminds me.

Ultimate meltdown: Episode 3 is exclusive launch title for Wii U. GAF would not survive the night.
As much as I love Half-Life and excited for the Wii U... I'd be actually pissed because I play HL exclusively on PC lol

Sennorin

Banned
GSR said:
Honestly? I'm just watching for the sizzle reels they do at the end of the show. I remember getting Another Code R out of one of those things. Great for smaller new games they don't want to give presentation time to.

That´s the part where all my hopes for Endless Ocean 3DS lie in :>

loosus

Banned
The secret is...there is no 3DS! Turn the 3DS upside-down to reveal...the SaE!

THE UPGRADE HAS BEEN HERE ALL ALONG

winkingmickey1.gif

-WindYoshi- said:
Food suggestions?

Crow!

I'm excited though, I was hyped when I was downloading all those classic NES games and then barely played them. I've done that! Same with Zelda OoT, I actually cancelled Star Fox because of it because I don't play older games much anymore, too much new stuff to experience ...

... so I'm hoping for a shit ton of new stuff and not remakes of "classics".

Effect

Best not to get any hopes up. I get the feeling Nintendo is going to continue to disappoint and we'll question why they even bothered with such a conference. Perhaps that's just my increasing negativity regarding Nintendo getting the better of me.

Sennorin

Banned
JazzmanZ said:
Honestly i'm not expecting a whole lot from this conference, maybe a New Nintendo game but thats about it.

Since this conference is supposed to show what Nintendo has in store for 2012, only one new game would be rather disastrous.

Nothing will be announced. Iwata won't even be there. The whole thing will be conducted by two sock-puppets arguing over a piece of string.

I have foreseen it.

Jaded Alyx said:
Nothing will be announced. Iwata won't even be there. The whole thing will be conducted by two sock-puppets arguing over a piece of string.

I have foreseen it.

2 sock puppets...

that means...

animal crossing for ipad, naturally!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sennorin said:
Since this conference is supposed to show what Nintendo has in store for 2012, only one new game would be rather disastrous.

Paper Mario, Luigi's Masion, Animal Crossing, Tekken 3D, Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Smash Bros, Heroes of Ruin and more, are all due in 2012 or beyond.

Nintendo is the king of retreading. I expect a lot of time spent on stuff we already know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom