• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Ads "WHO ARE YOU?" back at cha!

from the iGNcube boards (posted Yodandy)

whoareyou2.jpg

whoareyou1.jpg

whatever happened to stickytape and hardons? Funky but very unNintendo.

Missed this but there is a LEOBURNETT AD. :D

Here

Hehe, as much as I enjoy the Freeboy series of commercials. I must say I miss the weirdo commercials from back at the GBA launch and even the ones at the SP launch. They were just plain weird.

----

Banned
I love the 80's commercial. "Move out."

Does anyone have a link to that?

The song in the Freeboy commercial is called Strict Machine by Goldfrapp.

Mashing

I saw that one with the guy leaning on the car today... one of the best commerical of all time in my opinion... just look at what's going on in the background and the car morphs seems to morph at the beginning to and older looking car... truely wicked

Kon Tiki

Banned
Mashing said:
I saw that one with the guy leaning on the car today... one of the best commerical of all time in my opinion... just look at what's going on in the background and the car morphs seems to morph at the beginning to and older looking car... truely wicked

CAPTURE IT!

cvxfreak

I'm really digging these interesting ads. They seem to have some kind of charm to them many other ads don't really have.

AniHawk

etiolate said:
Nice, but why are they pimping the GBA when the GC needs stuff like this?

I dunno. Those GBA commercials freakin' rock. I guess it wouldn't be the same effect of a guy standing in front of a TV in his room with a wavebird or something.

yodandy

OMG, im so happy, I was actually credited over here, someone finally notices, that whenever I take news from here, and put it on IGN, I ALWAYS credit the poster...

I spent a while scanning those, good to get credit, thanks. :D

Kon Tiki

Banned

----

Banned
I love that 80's commercial. When did Nintendo get so cool?

Seriously not only are these the best video game commercials of this generation, these are some of the best commercials for any product I've seen in a long time.

Senretsu

I've been looking for the GBA SP NES classic series commercial for a long time now, with that old school chip-tune music, its similar to these "who are you" ones but I rreally like that one, anyone have it?

edit: nevermind, its the one labeled 80's commercial above, thanks for the link!!

Top Bottom