• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct EU [and now US] about Wii U + 3DS on 5th Dec @ 5pm GMT

FZERO, NEW PILOTWINGS, EARTHBOUND 4, METROID PRIME 4, SUPER SMASH BROS STRIFE, WAVE RAVE TSUNAMI, 1080 MUDSLIDE, YOSHI'S ISLAND UNIVERSE.

WE'RE GOING IN HARD

Ydahs

Not expecting any Wii U reveals, too early for those. I think we'll just get previews of already announced titles and hopefully localizations of some Japanese titles.

I'd like to be wrong though!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
FZERO, NEW PILOTWINGS, EARTHBOUND 4, METROID PRIME 4, SUPER SMASH BROS STRIFE, WAVE RAVE TSUNAMI, 1080 MUDSLIDE, YOSHI'S ISLAND UNIVERSE.

WE'RE GOING IN HARD
My body is reAARRRGHHHHHYEAHHHHH

In the chat of this link http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-05-2012/
people are saying they are on their gamepad... Don't know exctly if they'll be able to watch it though

Theres a different mesaade when i try to enter with the wiiUpad in the spian streaming intead of the uk one, says theres no stream available in a black window, UK one has an image on my PC.
EDIT: The video transformed into a gamepad video, It WORKS!

Stoof

Are people really expecting big games being announced that weren't announced in the Japan ND? Gotta keep that hype in check or there will only be disappointment :(

Floex

WE'RE GOING IN HARD

icon_lol.gif
Never lose the faith, brother

Not expecting any Wii U reveals, too early for those. I think we'll just get previews of already announced titles and hopefully localizations of some Japanese titles.

I'd like to be wrong though!

Didn't they say they still have unannounced games in the launch window?

So when the cheesemeister doc autorefreshes, it reloads at the top. Any last minute chance new comments can be put at the top instead of the bottom?

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Bah, NOE stream is pegi-18. And here I was hoping for a pegi-35.

Top Bottom