• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct EU [and now US] about Wii U + 3DS on 5th Dec @ 5pm GMT

Galang

Banned
So if the JPN one is any indication, this Nintendo Direct will probably have Pikmin 3 stuff, and not much else!

But the JP direct seemed more focused on Wii U since it didn't launch. There was no 3DS stuff, so I feel because US/EU ones are covering both topics it'll be a lot more diverse. Hopefully :S

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, people shouldn't compare the two since JP has no Wii U yet.

With that said, I expect this to be more of 3DS games we already know but aren't released in US/EU.

Project X Zone? :p

Neiteio

But the JP direct seemed more focused on Wii U since it didn't launch. There was no 3DS stuff, so I feel because US/EU ones are covering both topics it'll be a lot more diverse. Hopefully :S
Well yeah, but I mean the NA one will probably be stuff we already know about. No new game reveals, in other words.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Japan suckah.

Great job updating the thread title there!
dny0G.png

45 mins. left.
Harmo Knight, please be here :)

What is Harmo Knight?

I sure hope so.

It's a really fun looking rhythm platformer from Game Freak, the Pokemon devs. And like any cool looking 3DS game, it's yet to make its way across from Japan. It's only an eShop title though, so you'd think localisation work would be fairly minimal. I hate in the above video^ how Iwata is talking the whole damn time when the game is based around music.

Any bets on what they'll change the European title too? MUSIC JUMP GAME.

I'm still waiting for that "see-through" 3DSXL revealed a while back. >_<

photo25.jpg

It's currently only for "concept", but damn, it's sexy.

Whoa. I'd be highly tempted to get this, even at the current price level. Err, maybe bundled with NSMB2 instead of MK7.

Aha, got that google doc set to auto-reload every minute now. :D

I was planning to take a walk at noon to get my TB test done. Pffft, Nintendo is more important than survival.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Is this official thread?

Any reason why there are two identical threads? Just wondering.

Honestly, my big three are;
- Harmo Knight
- NN ID/Miiverse detailed for 3DS
- For Nintendo to overcome their crippling fear of solid, dated releases and tell us when the devil Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, and most importantly ANIMAL CROSSING are coming.

Seda

Less than a half hour now, stream links

NoE
NoA

(you can hover over the lower right icon with the two arrows and "pop out", effectively removing the comments, at least for the NoE one)

Velcro Fly

Would be cool if something for the Mega Man 25th anniversary is announced. Like maybe the NES games coming to the eShop in NA

Top Bottom