• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - October 2015

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I'm gonna buy pacman ghostly 1 for wiiu at that price and if the game is worth it I'm gonna buy also the second. great price also for project x zone on 3ds!
probably I'll be unable to resist resident4 too...

I'm saving many eshop wiiu games for xmas instead.
qube, affordable, slender, year walk and some other...

Nice EU sale from a while, too bad I'm not interested in those games.
I need only one.
Rune Factory 4.
But from what I understand it'll probably never go on sale?

Etria

XSEED does sales very rarely, but they do happen. I'll keep waiting. It's #1 on my list as well.

Same here. I will patiently wait for a sale on RF4 for as long as it takes because my country's eShop price is sort of ridiculous for a digital copy (NZ$70).

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
That feeling when despite owning a Wii U copy of Shovel Knight for all too play your kids bug the shit out of you to rebuy it on their own 3ds.

Oh well Yacht Club got more cash off of me. :p

Kodaman

The most underrated Nintendo game of the Wii age (even some Nintendo fans doesn't know of it) was Takt of Magic. Sequel of Lost Magic for DS.
Finally, Nintendo releases a RTS on Wii, where wiimote would be a perfect match, and they doesn't localize.

Shibata, do your thing.

magictaktbox.jpg

Gameplay
Theme Song

Ok, that looks great.. never heard of it before.

TheMoon

would also be nice if we could get the first one in germany but i guess that ship sailed a while ago

fucking circle

Yea IARC really needs to get it moving and actually make this crap feasible. It's beyond stupid that indies keep skipping one of the two largest markets in EU. (looking at your fucking Ittle Dew)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Download the #MH4U demo and get a 33% discount on the full game on the North American eShop until Nov 4! "

From the MH Twitter

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AW YEAH, TO CELEBRATE THE HALLOWEEN WEEK, THIS WEEK'S VC TITLE IS.....

.....Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town on GBA....

Yea IARC really needs to get it moving and actually make this crap feasible. It's beyond stupid that indies keep skipping one of the two largest markets in EU. (looking at your fucking Ittle Dew)

That reminds me that I checked the ACB the other day and saw a test rating via IARC from Nintendo of America from 24-10-2015. I checked it now and it's gone

MrPanic

Can someone tell me at what time the eu eshop updates? Pretty stoked to have Rebirth on my 3ds.

edit: Nvm, apparently I'm half-blind when reading first posts.

Tizoc

A few hours ago I tried to access the Theme shop on my 3DS but it kept failing to connect.
aNYONE else had this issue?
Hope I don't miss out on the free MH4 theme >_>

L~A

NA:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Free Demo for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes – Get the free demo and team up with two friends* to tackle a tricky dungeon via local play anytime! Heroes will just need their own Nintendo 3DS system, along with their own demo. (Other modes, such as single-player and Download Play, won’t be available.) You’ll even get to try out three costumes: Hero’s Tunic, Kokiri Clothes and Legendary Dress. You can also try online co-op play (with three different dungeons!) at the specific times below:
Oct. 30: 3-5 p.m. PT
Oct. 31: 3-5 p.m. PT
Nov. 1: 3-5 p.m. PT
To learn more about The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, visit the game’s website. And to try it for yourself, visit the Nintendo eShop to download the free demo.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

Human Resource Machine – The newest game from the designer of the World of Goo game and the team behind the Little Inferno game, Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds! In each level, your boss gives you a job and you must automate it by programming your little office worker. Don’t worry if you’ve never programmed before – everyone can have fun with this game. Click here to watch a trailer for Human Resource Machine.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch – Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad’s existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.

Virtual Console on Wii U

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town – Take on the role of a city girl looking for her slice of country heaven on earth. Plant and harvest crops, raise farm animals, marry the partner of your dreams and start a family! Take over the reins of life and create your own pastoral adventure!

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

Resident Evil Revelations is 75 percent off (reduced from $39.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.
Canvaleon is more than 50 percent off (reduced from $13.95 to $6.95) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
Shapes of Gray is more than 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
Swords & Soldiers II is 20 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $15.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
Rock ’N Racing Off Road DX is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.
The Letter is 75 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 31 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D from Capcom are 75 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.
Code of Princess is more than 65 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $9.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 2 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 16.
Urban Trial Freestyle is 60 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 12.
Aqua Moto Racing 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.

Activities:

Super Spooky StreetPass Weekend – Skip the tricks this Halloween and head straight to the treats with National StreetPass Weekend. Stop by any of the more than 29,000 Nintendo Zone hotspots across North America with your StreetPass-enabled Nintendo 3DS system from Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 – you could get up to six StreetPass tags! Collect more Mii characters to help you battle ghouls and ghosts in Monster Manor and Battleground Z, or pick up enemy tokens for StreetSmash in the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. If you’re playing the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game, you might even run into Filly, a special character who is currently only available from Nintendo Zone. And that’s not all! To celebrate the launch of the YO-KAI WATCH game on Nov. 6, a spooky new YO-KAI WATCH panel is coming to the Puzzle Swap game in StreetPass Mii Plaza! So when you’re out and about over the Halloween weekend, be sure to take your Nintendo 3DS system with you – you never know who you might find with the StreetPass feature! Find a hotspot near you here: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone
The Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide – The Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide has arrived! Check it out for the top games from your favorite characters like Mario and Yoshi. Plus, you can browse through fun categories like “Battle” and “Grab a Friend.” Feeling inspired? You can easily make your own Wish List to share with your friends and family. For even more ideas, you’ll also find out which games fans on Miiverse told us would be at the top of their Wish Lists this year. Check out the Holiday Gift Guide by visiting http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/.

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:

Ashley’s Halloween

Also new this week:

PictoParty (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue (Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 3

Gnilres

Is there anyway to buy a game on the eShop (want Revelations for Wii U) without having to have the space to download it?

TheMoon

Is there anyway to buy a game on the eShop (want Revelations for Wii U) without having to have the space to download it?

Nintendo.com

Not all games are available through the web. Pretty much only first party titles are. So in your case: no.

tolkir

Week finished

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Wii U | Virtual Console and Wii Software

Wii U | Sales

• Resident Evil Revelations is 75 percent off (reduced from $39.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.
  • The Letter is 75 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 31 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2
  • Canvaleon is more than 50 percent off (reduced from $13.95 to $6.95) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
  • Shapes of Gray is more than 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
  • Swords & Soldiers II is 20 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $15.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
  • Rock ’N Racing Off Road DX is more than 35 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 26.

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (Nintendo | Demo)
    Oct. 30: 3-5 p.m. PT
    Oct. 31: 3-5 p.m. PT
    Nov. 1: 3-5 p.m. PT

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D from Capcom are 75 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 2.
  • Aqua Moto Racing 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 5.
  • Urban Trial Freestyle is 60 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 12.
  • Code of Princess is more than 65 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $9.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 2 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 16.

vYU92.png

Wii U | Sales

• Canvaleon (OXiAB Game SAtudio) - €6.95/£6.29 (Ends November 5, normally €13.95/£12.59)
  • Swords & Soldiers II (Ronimo Games) - €14.99/£13.49 (Ends November 5, normally €18.99/£16.99)
  • Ben 10 Omniverse (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends November 12, normally €19.99/£19.99)
  • Family Games: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends November 12, normally €19.99/£19.99)
  • ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €14.00/£9.99 (Ends November 12, normally €54.99/£39.99)
  • PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.99/£8.99 (Ends November 12, normally €39.99/£36.99)
  • PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €15.00/£10.49 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£24.99)
  • Rise of the Guardians (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends November 12, normally €19.99/£19.99)
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.89/£6.50 (Ends November 12, normally €29.99/£19.99)
  • Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (Curve Digital) - €9.99/£7.99 (Permanent, was €13.99/£12.99)

New Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (NIS America)
    Macca Makes an Escape (€0.99 | £0.89) Upcoming 10/30
    The Beginner's Brawl (Free) Upcoming 10/30

• Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash (Nintendo | Demo)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• The Keep (Cinemax) - €5.99/£5.49 (Ends November 11, normally €9.99/£8.99)
  • ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.99/£6.99 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£24.99)
  • PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €8.74/£7.12 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£28.49)
  • PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.99/£6.99 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£24.99)
  • ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON LEGACY + (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €19.99/£14.99 (Ends November 12, normally €39.99/£29.99)
  • Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €4.99/£3.74 (Ends November 12, normally €19.99/£14.99)
  • One Piece Romance Dawn (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.89/£9.39 (Ends November 12, normally €29.99/£28.49)
  • Power Rangers Megaforce (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.89/£9.40 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£28.49)
  • Power Rangers Super Megaforce (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.99/£7.00 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£24.99)
  • Project X Zone (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.89/£6.50 (Ends November 12, normally €29.99/£19.99)
  • Regular Show: Mordecai & Rigby in 8-Bit Land (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends November 12, normally €24.99/£24.99)
  • Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle (BANDAI NAMCO Games) - €9.99/£6.99 (Ends November 12, normally €34.99/£24.99)

uxwGK.png

New Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

TheMoon

IIRC, the c-stick identifies as CPP.

This is correct. If it has CPP support, you can use the C-Stick on the N3DS. And Revelaitons is one of them (it was bundled with the thing since it was the first game in the West to support it after all).

Phoenixus

Hmm, that's weird. Just bought Resi4, selecting it doesn't bring up the Yes/No screen for using the GamePad controls ingame, just the usual Wii Remote stuff. I thought it supported the classic Controller originally?

Manual isn't any help, it's just a scan of the original paperback. :/

Not that I'm dissing the Wiimote controls or anything, just wanted to try some offtv play for a while.

TheMoon

Hmm, that's weird. Just bought Resi4, selecting it doesn't bring up the Yes/No screen for using the GamePad controls ingame, just the usual Wii Remote stuff. I thought it supported the classic Controller originally?

Manual isn't any help, it's just a scan of the original paperback. :/

Not that I'm dissing the Wiimote controls or anything, just wanted to try some offtv play for a while.

It definitely does/did. CC and GCN controller are supported in RE4 Wii. No clue what's up with the eShop version, though. Anyone else who can confirm this?

Pokemaniac

Human Resource Machine is nice. Not sure how much a non-programmer would appreciate it though, since it's basically assembly programming: the game. The way the representative things is pretty visual, so there's a decent chance that you could enjoy it as a puzzle game even if you aren't familiar with programming concepts.

Top Bottom