• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Plans: Digital Event On 06/16, Nintendo World Championships 2015 on 06/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was really hoping they'd unfreeze cammie dunaway from her carbonite prison and spend the whole E3 conference talking about how to sleep better too.

Somewhere out there, a kid and his younger mentally challenged younger brother just saw this video and saw the info about the world championships. Older brother knows his younger bro is good at games.

They ask their parents if they can go, but the parents say no. I bet you they will go any ways and run from home along with some cute girl. On their way to the competition coming up in 2015 he will probably train and play many games to prepare himself. He will also meet the game master of course lol.

So i imagine the winner of this 2015 competition will be that kid right? oh and btw reveal of the new mario game. I mean cmon!

Will you be that kid?

Sadist

Oh

fdiiqZf.gif

Oh, great, they're doing the Best Buy thing again this year. That was a massive mess last year; a friend and I waited for four hours, and didn't get to play. We didn't get the wristbands to come back either because there were only a few of them, and they were passed out early (and some of the people who got them got to play, but hung on to them so they or a friend could cut the line later). It was a really bad experience.

AdanVC

I just REALLLYYYYYYYYYY hope Iwata comes to E3 this year... Maybe not and he is still under serious medical care. :(

Jims

This was actually a stealth pilot for The Office reboot starring Nintendo executives.

(I guess Reggie is the Michael Scott?)

Fun video. Looking forward to their E3 coverage!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...using Super Mario 3D World music...Super Mario 3D World 2 (à la SMG2) OR Super Mario 3D World expansion (à la NSLU) confirmed!

/s I'm not sure I'd really want either of those things anyway.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, great, they're doing the Best Buy thing again this year. That was a massive mess last year; a friend and I waited for four hours, and didn't get to play. We didn't get the wristbands to come back either because there were only a few of them, and they were passed out early (and some of the people who got them got to play, but hung on to them so they or a friend could cut the line later). It was a really bad experience.
Well, at least US residents got something. Europe saw no demos as far as I remember. I don't get it why they don't simply publish E3 demos on the eShop, have them available for a select period and require an internet connection to be played. Can't be too difficult. It would be nice to try out Mario Maker at home; I couldn't attend E3 this year.

RagnarokX

It's a shame they are having the finals at the Nokia Theater. Really a missed opportunity to take advantage of their partnership with Universal and have it at Universal Studios Hollywood like in The Wizard.

HUELEN10

Rösti;163812934 said:
Well, at least US residents got something. Europe saw no demos as far as I remember. I don't get it why they don't simply publish E3 demos on the eShop, have them available for a select period and require an internet connection to be played. Can't be too difficult. It would be nice to try out Mario Maker at home; I couldn't attend E3 this year.
How the hell would that get people who area already going to buy the games more of a certainty to buy the game?

No, these events are the way to go.

Video was awesome, I love Nintendo's current approach to E3.

Very excited for the Championships, even if they are currently shrouded in mystery.

Red Devil

Hmm...using Super Mario 3D World music...Super Mario 3D World 2 (à la SMG2) OR Super Mario 3D World expansion (à la NSLU) confirmed!

/s I'm not sure I'd really want either of those things anyway.

I'd think the latter would be better, but I doubt either is happening. :(

OmegaFax

Is this sorta/kinda an indirect confirmation that Mario Maker have support for 4-players? Otherwise, the queue at Best Buy is still going to be insane like it was last year. If managing a 4-player Smash battle was bad enough with only one kiosk with 100+ people in line ... explaining Mario Maker to people at one or two at a time under the same conditions ... not going to bother.

Nintendo Wolrd Championship. Winner declared. Reggie : "Thanks for watching all Nintendo Fans. But before we go, i have one more thing for you". Trailer starts. It´s fucking Super Mario Bros. 4

Everyone is rekt.

Majine

Banned
Nintendo Wolrd Championship. Winner declared. Reggie : "Thanks for watching all Nintendo Fans. But before we go, i have one more thing for you". Trailer starts. It´s fucking Super Mario Bros. 4

Everyone is rekt.

We have Mario Maker. Any other Mario game is obsolete now.

SalvaPot

Everyone is rekt.

Pretty Sure Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4, at least in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom