• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UKzCkOt.png

holy shit

URBAN REIGN SWITCH

cyba89

My final take :
- The 4chan leak is real and every game is coming at launch

There won't be a new 3D Mario, Zelda, a full Splatoon sequel and Mario Kart 8 Switch all at launch.

Anyone expecting that is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
final confirmation that micro sd cards are used for storage?

again from bol.com

Oh, this gives us a better look at Switch's game cards and...
Well, not only they seem longer than what we're used to with DS/3DS cards (I'm wondering if that's how they'll distinguish them both aestethically and functionally from those others: I mean, they look different and the card game van would be so long that DS/3DS cards can't work at all due to connectors not enering properly); they also feature an arrow to indicate how they should be put in the card games van.

There is no way the new 3d Mario and Zelda release at the same time with probably Splatoon 2 at launch. Cmon guys, keep your expectations in check. If it's really happening then....God is real.

You've never worked retail i take it? Of course someone photoshopped these. It's that person's job. Retail mockups aren't perfect but they help retailers to get preorders or make planograms. Expect these to show up on amazon/etc within 48 hours is my guess.

I stand by calling them fake, the person who posted it provides no source.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/5nis3w/official_nintendo_switch_cases_skin_zelda_breath/

My bet is he saw the Hori leaks and just wants some attention.

FelipeMGM

I dont think the ''Has-Been Heroes'' trademark proves the 4chan leak real. That trademark is old at this point. And It seems to me that this dude saw the trademark and then made the post based on that.

He mentions Shadwen and Nine Parchments as the two projects Frozenbyte worked on, but doesnt mention Trine? Which is the bigget thing they ever done!

Guess where else Shadwen and Nine Parchments are mentioned but Trine is not? EXACTLY, in the trademark site he found the ''Has-Been Heroes'' which was trademarked 6 months ago

I think he just using this old trademark to make his leak sound real

Just an update on my post, since I just realized Nine Parchments is not even out yet lol. Why the hell mention a game that is not even out as an example of games they've worked on

At this point Im 99% sure he did exactly what I said

Wait..Why do we believe the 4chan leak is real..Did I miss something?

Its pretty candid

Hes only leaking stuff he sees and displays and they are likely playable games

They all seem like launch caliber titles and some are nice but mundane

No fanboyish embelishing

Its certainly has an air of credibility but we will see. Just because these games have display banners doesnt mean this list represents everything that will be in the live show

LordKano

Just an update on my post, since I just realized Nine Parchments is not even out yet lol Why the hell mention a game that is not even out as an example of games they've worked on

At this point Im 99% sure he did exactly what I said

You're lying, you're ALL LYING

Does anyone have a summary of that 4chan rumour and any other rumours that have came out in the past 12 hours and what, if any, evidence supports them?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
There won't be a new 3D Mario, Zelda, a full Splatoon sequel and Mario Kart 8 Switch all at launch.

Anyone expecting that is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

I don't know. I can definitely see both Zelda and Mario along with splatoon at launch. Nintendo needs some freaking massive hype. Releasing just Zelda isn't going to put hyper trusters at max.

Wow. That Deluxe Travel Case is actually really classy and adult. I usually have to go third-party for my travel cases because I don't like anything that looks like it was made for a video game. But these are exactly what I would want.

Clean, cool, and professional. I am buying one of those.

I hope there is one that's just a sleeve for the tablet, too.

Has there been any additional word on whether system-wide trophy/achievements are happening? I thought I remember Laura saying that she'd heard about there being a trophy/achievement system, but i'm not completely sure. If it is happening then hopefully it's implemented in every game and there's some sort of card you can bring up at any time to show your progress in all games just as you can on PS and Xbox platforms.

I must have browsed gaming side more this week than I have in the past two years. I haven't been much of a gamer only playing a few games a year as well, but the Switch has got me hyped like a fool. This is going to be it, right? Nintendo's redemption. They're going to blow us all away!

A man can dream.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been any additional word on whether system-wide trophy/achievements are happening? I thought I remember Laura saying that she'd heard about there being a trophy/achievement system, but i'm not completely sure. If it is happening then hopefully it's implemented in every game and there's some sort of card you can bring up at any time to show your progress in all games just as you can on PS and Xbox platforms.
nothing

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Seems like every Nintendo launch people throw in these off the wall third party predictions like Nintendo has all of a sudden just wrangled these projects during their development

Guardians of the Galaxy was already hinted by Laura. The other only makes sense.

#TeamMaybeSome

Arms, 1 2 Switch and Bomberman sound both good and possible.

And I repeat myself but I really like the name Super Mario Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom