• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. for 3DS National Open Tournament

ProphessorX

Neo Member
Kirby's running+a was good in N64. This twirly kick isn't that good, though he landed the most with it. Glad he chose non-rosalina though for the semi-final. Just lack of kill moves.

That Mario was really good. Holy moly.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm loving this custom Mario set up

I like that up special with Doc. It's even better with him because he has the Soaring Tornado which is an even better vertical recovery move than than the normal jump punch.

You can also combo into the explosive punch with a down throw, surprised we didn't see that, or maybe it doesn't work well on a floaty like Kirby.

yeah, i mean she only can't just use neutral b, side b or anything right?

She was designed to be a puppet character. Stop it. Its like saying the puppet characters in BB are fully functional characters without their puppets. Yes they aren't total crap. Thats completely fine.

don't mind ffdgh, it's just Peach salt :p

trixx

Kirby's running+a was good in N64. This twirly kick isn't that good, though he landed the most with it. Glad he chose non-rosalina though for the semi-final. Just lack of kill moves.

That Mario was really good. Holy moly.
N64 Kirby is the peak in the series right? I loved that run a

ChrisD

The commentary is so... lifeless. I've been spoiled watching tournament matches commentated on by D1 and Infiknighty (sp?).

USA
usa.jpg

TAKE IT ALL
MAKE UP FOR THE WORLD CUP
do it for CONCACAF

Top Bottom