• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 11.1.2018 + Nintendo Treehouse: Live Presentation

Codes 208

So, anyone gonna make a bingo card?

Can we even do those or are they banned just like with the hype trains?

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Are we going to use this as the discussion thread or is anyone making one?

Seems daft to make another. I'll be watching muted.

Banjo should get in.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Just noticed this when looking for the stream. Seems odd that they wouldn't just wait until Treehouse to announce it.

Looks shit, anyway.

L0wMax

tenor.gif

4 minutes

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
If its that Undertale dude and not fucking Pyra/Rex I'll just cancel my pre order

AV

Well, shit, that didn't take long. Ken's in baby!

AV

Incineroar seems an odd choice for the final reveal, but hey, that rope move looks sweet.

AV

Bear in mind this is just the pre-release roster. No reason they can't add more later. 8 new seems reasonable enough when they're also putting every other fighter in from the previous games. Are people really not satisfied with 70 fighters?

So that's the 'single player' ?

Disappointing. Don't really care about 15 year old artwork with some bonuses appointed to them.

AV

Shadow could be announced as an Echo fighter.
Just got shown as an assist, sorry about that.

Also THWOMP CONFIRMED. I'm really shocked they didn't try and push Spring man as an actual fighter.

Last edited:

Jarbloko

No geno, no banjo,,no even shadow as echo...
just another pokemon...(well, at least is not another fire emblem character).
But still..
Bomberman is an assist.
No rayman on the horizon...even with that rabbids + mario game.
I think i will save my money for now.
until smash ultimate 2 appears. or a interesting DLC pack appears.

AV

Yeah, see, DLC characters will come out eventually.... for 6 bucks a piece. Jesus.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Go to Hell Sakurai.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
This is such fucking bullshit I swear.

AV

So there's 4 more DLC characters not including the plant?

5, that are 6 bucks a piece with a stage. Edit: I think? Doubting it myself now. Or you can get them all in a pass for 25. It's shitty, but...

Go to Hell Sakurai.

... Do you really think it was him that decided to charge for them?

Last edited:

DonF

ULTIMATE*

*not all fighters included

Ill wait for the ultimate ultimate edition.

Last edited:
How so ? Its pretty Reasonable.....
I don't agree. 6 bucks for a character and stage is a lot of money. 25 for 5 characters is too expensive as well. I'm willing to pay half of that.

At least there's a single player mode that looks pretty cool. Overall I'd say this Direct is a moderate success.

jadedm17

Last edited:
Top Bottom