• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. for 3DS National Open Tournament

Cody_D165

Banned
4 stock 6 mins

random stages

equipment

smash balls

the future of Smash 4 Competitive Play everyone

BbtOiaS.png

yes I know it's a Nintendo tournament and I'm just being a troll

solomon

Damn this rule set it ass, I wasn't expecting "smash community" rule set but man 4 stock, 6 min and pretty much randomized everything else that's OD. Good luck to the players :O

Sanic

4 stock 6 mins

random stages

equipment

smash balls

the future of Smash 4 Competitive Play everyone

[I/MG]http://i.imgur.com/BbtOiaS.png[/IMG]

yes I know it's a Nintendo tournament and I'm just being a troll

I'm actually enjoying this. Nice to see something different every so often.

That said, Bill looks pretty uncomfortable.

espher

I like this. It's a nice change from the competitive events which are always entertaining but relatively limited in what you see from the game.

I'm okay with this.

Cody_D165

Banned
Post-Match replays?

Step up your game GimR

I'm actually enjoying this. Nice to see something different every so often.

That said, Bill looks pretty uncomfortable.

Haha I'm not being serious. I understand why Nintendo has to have a ruleset like this at this point in time.

I do kind of wonder why they use the For Glory stages though, since they're advertising those as the "competitive side" of the game.

Neo Dark

Who are the other two commentating?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just read the description below. Will have to look those two up later.

NotLiquid

You can just feel the air of awkwardness when it comes to this ruleset. At least it's single elimination which kind of justifies the 4 stock.

Exile20

The tournamnet settings is fine. This is a big advertisement for Smash so they want to show off what it has.

What causal players want to see FD no items?

Top Bottom