• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NO Man's Sky Photo Thread ¯\_()_/¯

The second planet I landed on was barren but it did have some interesting visuals.

28292013853_7c21c69c76_o.png

28907422285_f5ce592b34_o.png

A couple more from the same 2 planets.

2v0nSLqh.jpg

wry49yGh.jpg

Stupid red line keeps popping up on the right hand side when I try to get rid of the HUD. Better than having the HUD I guess.

Please give us the option to completely remove the HUD or the ability to remove unwanted waypoints or something. Stupid icons and HUD ruining so many good screens.

KOHIPEET

I was planning to pick this up used, perhaps a few weeks from now on, but scrolling through these pics. Man, I gotta pick it up today.

Spent about 4 hours yesterday in only 2 planets and 1 moon.

This game is AMAZING.

Going to update a photo album on OneDrive.

Usually I don't do this but the exploration factor in this game is so important.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtnNBaNttxxnjeU_tpSDcZPixpfNMw

Here is one from the starting planet:

No%20Man%27s%20Sky_20160810010027.png

And one from the second planet (Namek :p)

No%20Man%27s%20Sky_20160810221152.png

If someone finds the "Otherworld - I" system, it's mine :D (homage to silent hill)

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I absolutely love all of the screens I'm seeing. Such an insanely beautiful game. The vistas are absolutely stunning, and you guys are killing it with capturing it.

I keep forgetting to take screenshots of animals I come across. I'm so absorbed with exploring, scanning, and exploring some more that I forget.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Looks like I accidentally caught my favorite moment with the pirate exploding on the side of the mountain. I was attacked by pirates when trying to traverse the planet and was getting my ass handed to me in space (first dogfight). I thought I'd dive to the planet and lose them like any other game - well nope, we all continued our dogfight in the atmosphere where I finally got the upper hand and watched them crash and burn.

CplgSGBWEAEzCAl.jpg:large

m00biss

Neo Member
I haven't been taking enough shots. I need to change that.

My first planet

H8gvlI.jpg

0n5Cll.jpg

Also found a planet made up almost entirely of water. Will have more pictures later.

2gS3Zr.jpg

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
That's like an alien version of Uluru Rock!

Lol. True. Except floating in the air!

EDIT: I seriously cannot get enough of the shots of landscapes with celestial bodies in the background. I used to have dreams like that all of the time, with planets and nebulas visible from Earth in the background. It's very cool to see shots like that in this game. Even cooler to be able to hop in a ship and visit those celestial bodies!

Top Bottom