• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NO Man's Sky Photo Thread ¯\_()_/¯

Still in the first system

HN8CiO.png

View from a low atmosphere dead moon
ovHoH3.png

M.W.

My contribution. Took a photo of the screen but it turned out good. This was my starting planet.

w2Zb9iR.jpg

Really nice shots.

Thanks! These two were found at just the right times to get a good angle, unfortunately after taking a black hole I seem to have landed in a much more boring area of space and the strange geometry is nowhere in sight now.

so. is it true that u will see mostly the same organics?

I've seen copies but there's still entire types I've not seen like the big long necked ones from the trailers. I'm still hoping someone happens across one of the colossal sand snake things as well but I'm not even sure if they made the cut.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Still waiting for someone to find a mega creature or whatever they are. Hoping they are in the game. Sean basically said as much yesterday.

Razmos

The thing I love most looking at these is the variety of colours. All those sunsets and skies in so many different colours, and the one posted earlier with the rainbow mist covering the ground, gorgeous.

Can't wait to play this

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Here are two shots from my starting planet, Onafets Prime. I actually kept forgetting to take screenshots of the crazy creatures, so I'll do that tonight, since I went back to my starter star system, because it has one planet and two moons, and I want to explore those moons some more!

Onafets Prime Day:

28892457485_4f516d00e4_o.png

Onafets Prime Night:

28274939844_d5e8c2ea86_o.png

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Two more Onafets Prime shots:

My pre-order ship:

28892452185_f1c2af4417_o.png

One of the floating island things, with a weird scooped out surface:

28817229671_08764e3bbb_o.png

While scrolling down this thread, I keep thinking the black line at the top of the visors is a bird with wings of epic proportions in the distance.

Top Bottom