• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nosferatu Zodd will be playable in Bersek

RK9039

Oh shit, that's cool. Will he transform or what? I've only played the One Piece game, not sure how it works here.

Next we need Skull Kinght.

TreIII

They also talk about how once Guts gets the Berserk armor, he can transform and get access to a different moveset altogether. I like it~!

Skull Knight is all but guaranteed. Probably on his horse as well.

Zodd is a mild surprise just because his monster form takes a bit of work and is larger than a normal player character. I guess they figured out everything they need from playable Ganon in Hyrule Warriors.

Nice!

Possessed rape horse next playable character??
I need only the most razor thin of excuses to post this from the current anime.

hqdefault.jpg

Bebpo

Banned
Femto playable yet? I don't expect any of the other god hand, but could see him if he hasn't been announced yet.

Actually, can someone list what the known playable character list is at this point?

I need only the most razor thin of excuses to post this from the current anime.

hqdefault.jpg

Holy shit! That's just.... WTF!

I'm really happy that I decided to just read manga instead of waiting for this.... thing.

Currently at chapter 244 and it just keeps getting better and bigger. Makes you wonder if you would ever get to see its end, considering the release schedule.

Actually, can someone list what the known playable character list is at this point?
Guts (duh)
Griffith
Serpico
Judea
Schierke
Zodd
and Casca. Though Gematsu has a habit of not mentioning her in their lists so I'm beginning to doubt if she really is playable.

Holy shit! That's just.... WTF!

I'm really happy that I decided to just read manga instead of waiting for this.... thing.

Currently at chapter 244 and it just keeps getting better and bigger. Makes you wonder if you would ever get to see its end, considering the release schedule.

We saw Guts finally getting off the boat and having a new game announced. Everything is posible now.
Fantasy intersects reality.

I'd like Skull Knight and Silat to be next. Mozgus, Isidro, and Farnese would be cool.

Need some more Apostle love too, Irvine.
Let's not forget about Adon Coborlwitz, he's got techniques past down through his family for generations!

Shifty

I guess Bersek is the new Tom Braider.

I really need to get around to watching Bersek sometime.

Anung

Un Rama
I think this might be my most anticipated game of this year. Everything they've said and shown is just too good.

Virdix

Just finished chapter 204 last night, will probably pick this up. Having troubles staying interested in the new anime though.

God
hand
is real.

Next up I'll need Isidro, Puck, Farnese, Azan, Skull Knight, Silat, Rakshas, Irvine, Grunbeld, Ganishika, Mule and Sonia.

Top Bottom