• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nosferatu Zodd will be playable in Bersek

Glad he's included. Wasn't sure they'd do it. Even Bette R that he transforms with a new moveset. Hoping they announce a release date soon! Going to need Skull Knight, Femto, Wyald, that dipshit Emperor who tried to rape Charlotte, and the Assassin leader (can't remember name). Everything looks so good so far! Also hoping we get a level where we kill the rape horse. That part has always irked me for some reason.

Off topic: anyone else notice the animation is getting much better in the new show? Eps 1-3 were reallyyyyyy hard to watch.

Guymelef

zodd_ss1.jpg
zodd_ss2.jpg
zodd_ss3.jpg

Jamiaro

How does this game work for someone who's only watched the ancient anime? Played Musou-games since Dynasty Warriors 2.

dan2026

Someone posted that one of the new screens showed Guts fighting The Count (in his slug form)
Anyone have this shot? Because that's really cool if true.

There's no way in hell Skull Knight isn't playable as well, in some Gaiden chapter or as an ally on some maps.

I hadn't even thought to check but it's nice to see the game supports 2 players.

Haunted

Fucking Zodd, throwing his lot in with the wrong faction. :mad:

But yeah, this kind of fanservice is why these Musou crossover games exist.

Here's hoping this game sells well enough that they considered using the ip more. Doubt a berserk musou 2 would work but other game options could work.

Zodd was little more than a tame pet in front of
Griffith reincarnated.

Berserk lore has plenty of strong characters.

When your main protagonist is considered a badass but could be argued to not be in the top 5 strongest character tells you something.

NEO0MJ

Zodd was little more than a tame pet in front of
Griffith reincarnated.

Berserk lore has plenty of strong characters.

Well, he is just an apostle in the end. Maybe the strongest among them, but an apostle still.

When your main protagonist is considered a badass but could be argued to not be in the top 5 strongest character tells you something.

Isn't the top 5 by default the God Hand? You need a top 10 to include other characters :p

Shin-chan

Man I'm on like Vol. 23 of Berserk & I really gotta catch up to see when Guts gets this badass armor.
You're pretty close I think.

Man, this will be my Musou for the year. Last year it was DQ Heroes, before that it was Hyrule Warriors. This year it's Berserk. I hope the dismemberment is satisfying.

Mdk7

As someone who's reading the manga for the first time - and enjoying it IMMENSELY, I'm currently at the point where
they just rescued Grifis from the underground tower, and they just fought the Bakirakas
- I really can't wait to play this game.

Yeah totally going to double dip for this game. Get it for the PS4 when it releases in Japan then buy it off Steam when it is released in the West.

Shredderi

I can't wait to someday see
Guts ripping Griffith apart with pure training and power of will while Griffith tries to cheese Guts with his bullshit no-skill powers.

As someone who's reading the manga for the first time - and enjoying it IMMENSELY, I'm currently at the point where
they just rescued Grifis from the underground tower, and they just fought the Bakirakas
- I really can't wait to play this game.

Oh man, you've seen NOTHING yet. It only gets better! Savour every moment and enjoy the best piece of fiction I've ever come across.

Well, he is just an apostle in the end. Maybe the strongest among them, but an apostle still.

Isn't the top 5 by default the God Hand? You need a top 10 to include other characters :p

Yeah it was bad of me for using top 5 as the limit. Guts is probably 7 or 8 with Zodd, skull knight and other apostles probably ranking higher.

Top Bottom