• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

bjork

If I ever got a time machine, I would go back and murder whoever invented fake christmas trees with lines of lights twisted through the tree itself. MAKE THE PLUGS A DIFFERENT COLOR, FUCK.

I just spent like 45 minutes cussing at a giant nylon and aluminum mess.

People need to be shamed. Most people on GAF need to be shamed into not acting like fucking creeps, perverts, weirdos, and scum bags.

The thing is, most people everywhere have their secret shame. It affects how they sculpt their personality, to try and hide it. If you're into doinking kids, then sure, you should be shamed. But if Alucard really wants to wear that Paige shirt to church or a Kane mask on a date or something, what is it to anyone else? Not their business.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY. THAT MASCOT IS A FAMILY MAN.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm confused as to why WWE has the IC strap on Luke Harper? From a character standpoint he doesn't even seem like he'd give a fuck about a title, it seems wasted on him. They should have just put it on Ziggler.

'They should have just given the mid-card title to Ziggler' is the line of thinking that has made the man lack a direction for years.

Alucard

Banned
Bjork, I just meant that if someone got you one for like...your birthday. I'm sure there would be some you'd look at and say "Fuck...no chance I'm ever wearing this."

Rewatching older PPVs has shown me that you see definite trends in wrestling moves. When I started (around 96) everyone was doing submissions around the ring posts. Now I'm into 98 and everyone is hotshotting everyone.

I actually kind of like hotshots. You almost never see them in the WWE these days. Are they too dangerous?

Tope suicida and missile dropkick have become really standard moves, almost as much as a superkick. I think the most over-used at the moment are;

1. Backcracker/lungblower/codebreaker
2. Moves on the apron or into the turnbuckle
3. Double stomp variations

1. Are we in 2004?
2. Are in 2008?
3. Are we in 2006?! :p

Alucard

Banned
Man I just got worked by Michael Elgin. Will the iPPV still have replay?

They always do. Should be at the 15-dollar range like most ROH shows.

I'll be getting the show on traditional PPV. Wish I had some wrestling friends to watch with here, but I'll likely be watching on my own.

Fox318

No joke WWE should put commentary back stage and have a 2 minute delay to add artificial sound effects and completely mute the in ring action.

bjork

Bjork, I just meant that if someone got you one for like...your birthday. I'm sure there would be some you'd look at and say "Fuck...no chance I'm ever wearing this."

Gift shirts are generally "wear around the house" kind of shirts, regardless of subject. If I pick something, that's one thing. If someone else is projecting their interpretation of my character and getting me some shirt of the Rock or something, that can be for drying my car.

That's pretty dope.

I wonder what the best Kevin Nash shirts are though.

There's a cool Diesel one that was just his face and I think it said Diesel Power under it, but it was kind of a smoky grey silkscreen on a black shirt. Pretty subtle.

JavyOO7

Don't you pronounce it 'Rotunduh' instead of 'Rotundoe'? That's the second COTC where ring announcer says the latter instead of the former. =p

Top Bottom