• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Let It Die is out, will we get Lily Bergamo?

Remember when the anime girl punched the ground in that teaser

God that would've probably been a top 5 game of all time

As likely as the next episode of D4. ;/
*Siiigh*

655ZcGg.gif

Write her into the world of Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly as a badass rival for the girls.

Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly:
latest

Or how about the sequel:
Pure Wite Lover Bizorre Jerry 5
800576741a3b355c5c9fcf02c1fd463a.jpg

Man I love the No More Heroes series. Desperate Struggle is right up there with the first for me.

Endo Punk

People imagining a game that never existed and being let down. At least the game I'm imagining had a Playable.Teaser 😂

Let it Die is the best free to play game I've ever played and the best soundtrack ever. I'm glad they ditched the Lily concept.

People are going to be really bummed when this doesn't happen. (Suda never said NMH3, just a new game with Travis Touchdown)

And what do you suppose that new game from Suda starring Travis Touchdown might be?

Considering Travis is 27 in 1, 30 in 2 I want him to keep consistent and be 33 in No More Heroes 3.

Remind me, did he say it'll star Travis? Cause lemme get Shinobu spinoff with Bergamo co-star.

Official Lily Bergamo concept art:
conceptarts1_thumb.jpg

Capitan

WHY THE FUCK... I hate everybody involved in canceling this game!!! It's not because I thought it was an awesome game or a nice concept or anything! I am not the person that cares thaaat much if a game gets canceled or not. BUT! I hade a dream BEFORE the game was announced! It was a very weird, but somewhat realistic feeling dream. I was walking down the street at night in a big city and across the street I saw a girl being harassed by three guys in black suits(I think it was in front of a hotel IIRC). There was nobody else besides me. The whole street was deserted and that didn't feel normal. I ran across the street to help her! Suddenly, as I approach, she pulls out a sword/katana out of nowhere(kinda like Noctis) and cuts her harassers to pieces! Instead of dropping dead those guys disappeared like smoke, slowly fading away. I slowed down from running and approached her and asked her literally "Who the fuck are you?". She said "Lilly Bergamo" and BAM I woke up. I was pretty confused, because I remembered the dream and her clearly. I rarely remember dreams, but I didn't think too much of it. Days or weeks later the game was announced. I was in shock and super confused! Some time later the game got canceled and I was really disappointed. I wanted to know if there was ANY connection to my dream, but that got taken away from me and I am very angry because of it.
paging this guy

I would love a spinoff that takes place with an older Shinobu training Sylvia's
daughter Jeane.

Spoilers for both games below:

]What age Jeane is will depend of if you want there to be questions over who her father is. Since both Travis and Henry would biologically be the father to any kids either has.

If you have her be the age she is in the first game. Let's say 8 it's obviously Henry's kid. They did meet in college and got married really early.

Your can have it be 10 years after No More Heroes 1 and Shinobu would be exactly 10 years older than Jeane at 28. This is my preference.

If you want there to be paternity questions Jeane would have to be born roughly 9 months after the first game. After Travis gets a taste and before Henry divorces Sylvia. That would mean Shinobu would be 19 years older.

Yazuka

Sadly we'll likely never get that game. The trailer had me so hyped with the artstyle and then they let my hype die.

marmoka

Banned
What is dead, is dead.

It looked awesome. Probably the concept didn't work and had to move to Let It Die.

We should all Let Lili Bergamo Die in peace.

Ydelnae

I fail to see what the community sees in this project. There was no gameplay shown. Whatever direction they wanted to go with the game was questionable enough that it had to be turned around into another game.

Games are canceled or rebooted for a reason. And the teaser didn't show anything special. I guess gamers want what they can't have.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So had there actually been any details about this game or is it because there's a cute blonde chick in bandages.

I don't get why people are going off on the OP for what seems to be a sincere question. But let's pile on him with that lame ass joke that's been made since the first day they showed off that whack F2P game. People can want a game for a character's design or whatever reason they want, why the need to pile on like assholes? 🙄 Anyways ...no OP, I don't think so, but the art style was really on point. They probably had their reasons for going a different direction, but who knows if we'll ever hear what happened.

myco666

Funny thing is, there aren't even ideas. Lily and LiD are the same game, just with some altered aesthetics (but the concept remains very similar).

People begging for Lily don't know they already got it in LiD.

Well, yes and no. LiD was more of a additional game mode for Lily first. Then Grasshopper realized that the concept of that side mode is much better and started building LiD from that. Or atleast this is how I've understood all the interviews.

Top Bottom