• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] The Last of Us Part II : PS5 Backwards Compatibility Boost - 60FPS

TIGERCOOL

Ok that video was great. I need to replay this game sometime soon. The only thing that bothered me was the looting mechanic, it got a bit annoying towards the end. Everything else is flawless of course.
turn on auto pickup items in the accessibility options. Makes looting a lot less of a hassle.

Vick

I'm noticing lots of graphical issues with foliage in this "PS5 version".
Granted, i have yet to try it myself, but there's very little doubts about it. Can look legit bad and some loading issues never get solved by the game.

Look behind the seraphite:

obeIaOE.gif

LdTX98C.jpg

Really hope to see this addressed in the future, but knowing Naughty Dog never bothered with the glitched shadows in the 4K mode of TLOU: Remastered i'm fairly certain it won't be.

Last edited:
I finally played TLoUPII and Days Gone at my friends place today.

First, I played Days Gone and it looked pretty good, the controls are ok, the story seemed fine. All in all a good experience. Then I started playing TLoUPII and....

:messenger_fearful:

Seriously what the fuck? The game is so above anything else that it's not even funny. You notice the attention to detail in the smallest things throughout the whole scene. Everything is so detailed and beautiful. The characters don't look plasticky and they actually seem human. The lighting. The fire. The clothes. Just everything. It's insane what Naughty Dog has achieved, I can't even imagine what they will do with the PS5 hardware.

And I don't mean to say only the graphics are good, I loved the gameplay mechanics as well, actually I want to get a PS4 now just to play this game, but it is sooooo expensive now here in Brazil. A Slim PS4 is around $450 dollars here (or R$ 2,300 or more than two minimum wages). Fucking shit place.

Top Bottom