• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
gafsoon.jpg

me at work right now counting down until 10 AM

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

I'm mostly excited to see this because I know it was Iwata's big project he was working on at the end. That man was a visionary who loved games and gamers (argue it; you'll lose).

Hope today is full of [laughs] :)

Steiner

Banned
Serious question: Will Nintendo's front page automatically update with a player do you think, or will I have to refresh when it's time for the video to go live. I don't want to risk refreshing if the server is going to be under major stress and risk not being able to get back in for a few minutes.

ohlawd

I'm supposed to be preparing for my interview later but fuck it I can join the hype train for 20 minutes, watch some shit for 3 minutes and be disappointed for the rest of the day

udivision

Serious question: Will Nintendo's front page automatically update with a player do you think, or will I have to refresh when it's time for the video to go live. I don't want to risk refreshing if the server is going to be under major stress and risk not being able to get back in for a few minutes.

I assume this is going to be a video, not a stream... but idk.

Call it now: after this 3 minute reveal, will there be more hype than meltdowns or vice versa?

I'm gonna go with hype. I'm basing this partly off of how well they handled their last E3 where it was largely just to unveil Zelda (a single game). They pulled it off masterfully

Ricker

I would love a back up site,Youtube Nintendo channel or something because the Nintendo official site might be experiencing some problems around 10 ET...

Copenap

I just hope NX has few gimmicks and is as old school of a console as possible. Don't necessarily think that's what Nintendo should do but that's what I want.

psilva

Fuck it, maximum hype. I really think that Nintendo does not want to disappoint with this one. Another weak product cycle could really do some long term damage.

I'm strapped in. Let's go. See you all on the other side.

Discomurf

Enjoy these last moments of hopes and dreams as either joy or chaos may soon be upon us.

Gentleman and Gentleladies of GAF, its been a privilege serving with you.

tumblr_nos6mqLNoQ1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom