• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

tumblr_mluitmcHE71s8ouhxo1_400.gif

Same question, though. Are we assuming the video will appear, or... will I have to refresh? I feel like that's such a basic internet noob question I'm a little embarrassed to ask it, but I this is serious business.

It's going to be a video. Get your F5 finger ready.

Check nintendo.com or their youtube channel at 10am.

15 minutes until the moment of judgment.

Fellow members of Nintendo-GAF, it has been a privilege serving with you this past year and a half.

We are about to enter a post-NX speculation universe. Enjoy these last few moments of unknowing before all is revealed.

Fuchs

In about 15 minutes we'll see the future of Nintendo's future in console gaming.
I feel a lot of anxiety, but mostly a lot of hype revolving around this preview trailer and the NX itself. I so hope this system is worth the wait.

This is it, bruhs! It's time

s3ou1t.gif

again:
announcement.jpg

Home Gaming System

You guys know we probably are not gonna see the console right? :p

People who haven't been following this whole mix, suddenly coming in to tell us what we're going to see, are kind of annoying.

Everything we've heard from reputable reporters says that we're seeing the system, and the name, in this trailer. And that the home console branding is because Nintendo wants to position it as a console that you can take on the go, as opposed to a handheld with a TV-Out.

Dystify

I'm gonna name some console names I came across on the web in the last few hours. Let's see if any of those people knew the name before Nintendo released their video.

WiiU2, Nintendo Nexi, Nzjzjo, Nintendo Horizon, Nintendo Discovery, Nintendo Fenix, Nintendo FNX, Nintendo Phoenix, Nintendo Crossover, Nintendo Ci, Nintendo Fx, Nintendo Snap, MBox

You can ignore this post until after the reveal. I hope all of them are wrong.

javac

I'm expecting a little skit of sorts, not unlike one they have during a digital event with a "Come back at ____ for the full Direct" at the end.

Maybe it's a Mega64 skit?

Either that or its Reggie hyping it up.

shounenka

If this reveal sucks I refuse to play anything except Bloodborne until Generation 9.

(Secretly hoping this post gets lost in the deluge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom