• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrefpvs

again:
announcement.jpg

Home Gaming System

It's amazing how they can add even more fuel to the crazy train this close to the presentation

I want that too. Nintendo console with a pro controller and focus on the games. But there's no chance of that as they feel that all they'd be is a weaker Playstation "without the games"

They want to differentiate themselves..with gimmicks.

I don't mind a gimmick as long as it's avoidable if possible, which knowing Nintendo they'll likely offer a million different controller options anyway.
nintendo needs a gimmick, I don't want want Nintendo's version of PlayStation, already have one. Needs to be something different for me to jump in.

15 minutes until the moment of judgment.

Fellow members of Nintendo-GAF, it has been a privilege serving with you this past year and a half.

We are about to enter a post-NX speculation universe. Enjoy these last few moments of unknowing before all is revealed.
I'm prepared for a million threads of "WTF Nintendo?" and "Nintendo is done".

One minute before it begins: "Donald Trump has unplugged the entire internet due to everyone being poopy faces towards him. He will resume internet connectivity once everyone votes for him. Good day."

ekim

My Twitter poll reveals that Nintendo will do everything wrong with NX:
untitleda7a8o.png

You can now continue with your daily business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom