• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schyz

Neo Member
Reggie's body might be ready, but I'm not sure Nintendo web servers will be, when everybody starts pressing F5 at the end of the countdown.

But hey, Nintendo released the Pokemon Bank on Christmas, they should have learned from that one, no?

GAF servers are toast in 10 MINUTES YOU GUYS

If you want to say something terrible without getting banned, now's the time!!!

giphy.gif

Wiped89

Ugh, I feel so anxious about this. I shouldn't, it is silly. But everything about the detachable controllers sounds so cringey and like it'll be another Wii U style flop. Please be good...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I had a dream last night that this was gonna be a disappointment. Like, they didn't reveal the NX just a PC port of Wind Waker courtesy of Ubisoft. :p

Oh well, here goes nothing. I want to Believe.

Ragnamith

The Dutch website announcement translates to:

"Tune in at 16:00 on nintendo.nl to view the first images(refers to footage in this case) of the newest system of Nintendo, codenamed NX. This preview trailer forms a provisional announcement of Nintendo of this system."

But with only 10 minutes left, who do I even bother with this

Has this been posted yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e056R97svz8

egruntz

shelaughz
So glad I had the opportunity to be fucking crazy and insane with you mother fuckers. Nothing like Nintendo hype. Here we go! This is it!

OCD Guy

nintendo needs a gimmick, I don't want want Nintendo's version of PlayStation, already have one. Needs to be something different for me to jump in.

I don't mind the gimmicks, the Wii and Wii U have some of the best games I've played in my life.

Nintendo make the best games for me personally and regardless of what the NX is, what the gimmick is, how many 3rd parties there are, I am confident that the NX will have some god damn amazing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom