• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs

it's great being an adult

z9T3Hg.gif

Good for you, buddy!

Jericho vs Saturn at Souled Out 99 is a pretty sloppy match. I'm surprised how sloppy it is given how talented both guys are.

It ended with a fast count from the ref??? WCW :(

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jericho vs Saturn at Souled Out 99 is a pretty sloppy match. I'm surprised how sloppy it is given how talented both guys are.

It ended with a fast count from the ref??? WCW :(

Yeah, it wasn't wonderful. I love Saturn. He had great chemistry with Norman Smiley and Curt Hennig.

I want to wrestle imBask in a match participants leave WrassleGAF match. Zach as special ref. Biggest-Geek-Ever, Hex, Pitmark, Sephzilla, sf2jabronie, and more as lumberjacks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol does the game not have lumberjack matches?

You can't even do a Royal Rumble with more than a few people; if someone doesn't get eliminated it just waits to let someone else in until it happens because the game's engine can't handle that many in the ring at once. I think they increased it from 4.

Hasney

You can't even do a Royal Rumble with more than a few people; if someone doesn't get eliminated it just waits to let someone else in until it happens because the game's engine can't handle that many in the ring at once. I think they increased it from 4.

It's been 6 for absolutely years. Now it's 8.

Sephzilla

is GWF making the leap to 2K18?

The DLC structure for 2k18 made it almost certainly a hard no. Plus I have no idea what the PC creation community would be like (id want to move over to PC for loading time reasons), so remaking a lot of GWF wrestlers would be tough

Syder

The DLC structure for 2k18 made it almost certainly a hard no. Plus I have no idea what the PC creation community would be like (id want to move over to PC for loading time reasons), so remaking a lot of GWF wrestlers would be tough
What's going on with the DLC? I haven't been following it.

Nekofrog

Banned
David Flair looks like he has no idea what to do in this Flair/Flair vs Hennig/Windham match.

Poor guy never had a chance.

The thing that really confused me is when the undertaker was feuding with flair, he actually went and beat up David flair while he was still training to be in the wwf. Did David flair ever appear beyond getting beaten up by the undertaker in the wwf?

Top Bottom