• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Hasney

The DLC structure for 2k18 made it almost certainly a hard no. Plus I have no idea what the PC creation community would be like (id want to move over to PC for loading time reasons), so remaking a lot of GWF wrestlers would be tough

PC community creations is still good, even when it was coming out late. Plus you can hack in music that way too.

Menome

I'm behind again this week. Just catching up on RAW. The idea of The Shield vs The Miztourage was...not great.

The Shield vs Miz & The Bar? That's going to be a bloody good match.

22471894_10155741139212154_2123388282_o.jpg

#safe
#notsafe

you decide

RBH

The DLC structure for 2k18 made it almost certainly a hard no. Plus I have no idea what the PC creation community would be like (id want to move over to PC for loading time reasons), so remaking a lot of GWF wrestlers would be tough

What's wrong with the DLC structure?

The thing that really confused me is when the undertaker was feuding with flair, he actually went and beat up David flair while he was still training to be in the wwf. Did David flair ever appear beyond getting beaten up by the undertaker in the wwf?

Hmm not that I can remember. According to his wiki page he only came out twice on wwf tv.

Sephzilla

It still astonishes me that even David Arquette, a guy who wasn't even in the business, knew that David Arquette winning the WCW title was a bad idea but the booker for WCW did not

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not like it would have made a difference because that was just one carny as fuck decision in a pool of carny as fuck decisions.

2K18 has 10 DLC characters for $30, when 2K17 had 20 characters, 9 alt attires and 5 arenas for $30.
I get that it's less stuff but the structure is the same. Also the kickstart is included this year and was not last year. The point was that what fundamentally changed that is causing GWF to not move over

Bronx-Man

Banned
Neville as a kid growing up would go to his aunts to watch WWF because his parents banned it. All he wanted was to be in the WWF/WWE eventually

Everyone praises WWE's ability to make money despite themselves, but honestly WWE is just as incredibly skilled at breaking people's will to continue doing what they love. It's unparalleled
No lies detected. Punk, AJ, Barrett, etc.

Top Bottom