• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Tall4Life

Man I look forward to HHH sending a WWE Championship to the Yanks

Outside%2BTriple%2BPowerbomb%2Btrought%2Ba%2BTable%2B2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man that Usos promo on SD... "all the tag teams in the back...suck!" Goddamn

Man that Usos promo on SD... "all the tag teams in the back...suck!" Goddamn

They weren't totally wrong.

Benjables are two charisma vacuums, the Ascension are a pair of goobers, Fashion Police are funny but that's about it, and the Hype Bros contains Mojo Rawley so they're terrible by default.

The article on PWS reads like Jimmy was already on the bad side of things internally, but firing him over an image like that is incredibly stupid. How can Vince be so insecure that he's upset about The Young Bucks?

Ryback claiming he gave them the idea for the triple powerbomb is as always classic Ryback.
Does Ryback still do the podcast? Why aren't any of you marks doing rundowns of the stupid shit he says?!
The article on PWS reads like Jimmy was already on the bad side of things internally, but firing him over an image like that is incredibly stupid. How can Vince be so insecure that he's upset about The Young Bucks?
🤔🤔🤔

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's completely warranted, in my opinion.

Does Ryback still do the podcast? Why aren't any of you marks doing rundowns of the stupid shit he says?!
Every once in a while I’ll listen to a clip from YouTube. For someone who never really did shit in the industry except be booked kinda strong for 5 months, he sure has a lot to say.

Tagyhag

Replying to @davemeltzerWON
I have a feeling that the WWE will start banning people from wearing Bullet Club shirts at their shows soon, they are soooooo petty

Dave Meltzer‏ @davemeltzerWON 15m15 minutes ago
More Dave Meltzer Retweeted Aaron G
Can't do that with modern media. They used to do that in 80s, would never get away with it today.

Lol, is Vince a snowflake?

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Liv Morgan is usually not very impressive (to be nice about it), but during that three way there was a sequence where I could see the potential. She's got the ability, she's just got to learn how to put the pieces together.

Peyton's fisherman suplex is goddamn beautiful and I would love to see her with the title.

Poor Jacobs. WWE bring real pissy lately.

It was only 2 months ago Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and AJ styles where in a episode of Being the Elite and no one gave a shit.

BC merch blowing up huge must really tick them off.

I know it's not literally the same night, but Fox and Killshot are nuts for wrestling again so soon after Hell of War, can't have been more than a day or two

About time those guys won titles. They are among the best and most popular wrestlers on the roster. And now everyone loves Dante after the hell he went through.

And Dante's back looked like a dog chewed it up. Ick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Liv Morgan is usually not very impressive (to be nice about it), but during that three way there was a sequence where I could see the potential. She's got the ability, she's just got to learn how to put the pieces together.

Peyton's fisherman suplex is goddamn beautiful and I would love to see her with the title.
She has that intangible thing you can't teach. The rest, you can teach. She has a bright future.

Top Bottom