• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

This isn't over, Jiffers.

Zach

GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

...but whose side is he on?!

OVSiqJV.png

Well, the first thing you've gotta realize, brother, is this right here is the future of WrassleGAF! You can call this the Just and Irreverent Filth of WrassleGAF, brother. These two posters right here came from a great big message board up north. And everybody was wondering who the third poster was. Well who knows more about that board than me, brother?!

Well, let me tell you something! I made that message board a monster! I made moderators rich up there! I made the administrators that run that board rich up there, brother! When it all came to pass, the name Zach -- the poster Zach -- got bigger than the whole message board, brother!

And then Billionaire Ty, amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Zach. Billionaire Ty promised me threads, brother. Billionaire Ty promised me millions of posts. And Billionaire Ty promised me world-caliber discourse. As far as Billionaire Ty, Sephzilla, and the whole GWF goes... I'm bored, brother! That's why these two posters here, the so-called Outfilthers... these are the men I want as my friends! They're the new blood of professional posting, brother. And not only are we going to take over the whole WrassleGAF business, with Zach and the new blood -- the monster with me -- we will destroy everything in our path, Menome Genome!

5adtTKm.png

As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the ring represents the lurkers out here! For four years, brother. For four years, I held my head high. I did everything for the blackaronis. I did everything for the OwensIsNows. And the reception I got when I came out here... you fans can stick it, brother! Because if it wasn't for Zach, you people wouldn't be here! If it wasn't for Zach, Sephzilla would still be selling his meat from a truck in PoliGAF! And if it wasn't for Zach, all these Sweeney-come-latelies that you see out here posting, wouldn't be here! I was selling out Twitch, brother, while they were bumming ISP emails to apply for a NeoGAF account in high school!

So the way that it is now, brother, with Zach and the new-world jifification of WrassleGAF, brother, me and the new blood by my side...

Whatcha gonna do when the Jifification Foundation runs wild on you?! Whatcha gonna do?!

Anth0ny

GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

OVSiqJV.png

Well, the first thing you've gotta realize, brother, is this right here is the future of WrassleGAF! You can call this the Just and Irreverent Filth of WrassleGAF, brother. These two posters right here came from a great big message board up north. And everybody was wondering who the third poster was. Well who knows more about that board than me, brother?!

Well, let me tell you something! I made that message board a monster! I made moderators rich up there! I made the administrators that run that board rich up there, brother! When it all came to pass, the name Zach -- the poster Zach -- got bigger than the whole message board, brother!

And then Billionaire Ty, amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Zach. Billionaire Ty promised me threads, brother. Billionaire Ty promised me millions of posts. And Billionaire Ty promised me world-caliber discourse. As far as Billionaire Ty, Sephzilla, and the whole GWF goes... I'm bored, brother! That's why these two posters here, the so-called Outfilthers... these are the men I want as my friends! They're the new blood of professional posting, brother. And not only are we going to take over the whole WrassleGAF business, with Zach and the new blood -- the monster with me -- we will destroy everything in our path, Menome Genome!

5adtTKm.png

As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the ring represents the lurkers out here! For four years, brother. For four years, I held my head high. I did everything for the blackaronis. I did everything for the OwensIsNows. And the reception I got when I came out here... you fans can stick it, brother! Because if it wasn't for Zach, you people wouldn't be here! If it wasn't for Zach, Sephzilla would still be selling his meat from a truck in PoliGAF! And if it wasn't for Zach, all these Sweeney-come-latelies that you see out here posting, wouldn't be here! I was selling out Twitch, brother, while they were bumming ISP emails to apply for a NeoGAF account in high school!

So the way that it is now, brother, with Zach and the new-world jifification of WrassleGAF, brother, me and the new blood by my side...

Whatcha gonna do when the Jifification Foundation runs wild on you?! Whatcha gonna do?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OaqBFKSbI

I got a fun question/game:

Build a stable (lets go with 6 total) out of wrestlers who were not "the guy" or considered top 20/30 wrestlers. Think guys like Val Venis, D-Lo, Bagwell, Ahmed, etc and less guys like Owen, Mankind, Taker, Arn, Pillman, etc.

Hm. I was going to center my faction around Owen Hart, but would he be considered a top 30 guy? Probably not, right?

So:
Owen Hart
Koko B. Ware
Doug Furnas
Dan Kroffat
British Bulldog
D'Lo Brown

D'Lo interacting with Koko and Owen would have been hilarious. They could run with an anti-American angle, combining a bit of NOD's racial gimmick with Brown and the Hart/Furnas & Kroffat Canadian nationalism gimmicks. Furnas and Kroffat dominate the tags, while Bulldog is the muscle. Brown can go for the light heavyweight title or eat pins with Koko. Owen goes after the world title, and we get the payoff to Owen vs. Austin that we never got.

Hex

Banned
GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

OVSiqJV.png

5adtTKm.png

Legit fantastic.
Bravo.

cordy

Banned
You know...

I've never been a fan of The Young Bucks but this whole "vs WWE" thing is actually making me like them. I love anytime someone gets one up on the WWE so seeing guys hustling, doing their thing and getting one on the company is great in my book. I hope they never sign because I want them to ride this shit until the wheels fall off.

Decided to check out the LAW's NXT podcast.

Twenty minutes in they say Kairi Sane is boring and they can't "suspend their disbelief" with her and one of them says the McIntyre/Strong match was uninteresting.

Welp, that one goes in the garbage.

Anth0ny

Twenty minutes in they say Kairi Sane is boring and they can't "suspend their disbelief" with her and one of them says the McIntyre/Strong match was uninteresting.

yeaaaaaaaaahhhh I tried to listen to non-Pollock law stuff too... bad idea.

GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

OVSiqJV.png

5adtTKm.png

>_>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep. Those guys are awful.
@WrestleCade
See Ryback vs Jeff Jarrett at the #WrestleCade SuperShow. 11/25 in Winston Salem, NC. Tix & info at WrestleCade.com
OH MY GOD

Let the record note that the "anything on LAW not hosted by John Pollock and Wai Ting is trash" rule has applied for some time.

Sephzilla

XLu1wn9.png

GWF 9: The Mega Huggers Explode Results!
Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

4kfUmFi.png

Pre-Show Match
giancarlo123x vs sf2fanatic
Winner:
sf2fanatic in an impressive back and forth battle.

Fatal Four Way
NeoGAF Vince McMahon Sunnybuns vs BronsonLee vs imBask vs klonere
Winner:
Sunnybuns after a low blow that led to a Stunner for the win

Triple Threat Match
OwensIsNow vs Mahonay vs Excelsiorlef
Winner:
Mahonay with a quick pinfall that surprised everyone!

Singles Match
Recall vs Heroman
Winner:
Heroman, quite definitively.

Singles Match
Ithil vs SomewhatGroovy
Winner:
Ithil, whom delivered SomewhatGroovy his first GWF loss

Hardcore Match
Biggest-Geek-Ever vs Zach
Winner:
SWERVE! Zach debuted a new stable galled the JIF along with Dental Plan and Data West, and the three of them beat down Biggest-Geek-Ever

GWF World Championship Singles Match
BewareTheBatsie vs Professor Beef [C]
Winner:
And NEW GWF World Champion, BewareTheBatsie in an incredible back and forth matchup with multiple finisher kickouts!

Post Show Dark Match
Menome vs Beefy
Winner:
Beefy, in a squash

T.A.L

Let the record note that the "anything on LAW not hosted by John Pollock and Wai Ting is trash" rule has applied for some time.

I’m kind of spent on Wai as well at this point. He questions the weirdest shit, like Sami’s promo but gives a pass to anything bray does. I ask wtf are you saying Wai about three times a show.

somedevil

Yep Agnew keeps calling Velveteen Dream the velveeta dream you know that where it goes. Still hoping for a good NXT podcast one day.

I’m kind of spent on Wai as well at this point. He questions the weirdest shit, like Sami’s promo but gives a pass to anything bray does. I ask wtf are you saying Wai about three times a show.

I found it amusing that Alvarez was far more positive on the Sami promo than Wai.

Anth0ny

I'm kind of spent on Wai as well at this point. He questions the weirdest shit, like Sami's promo but gives a pass to anything bray does. I ask wtf are you saying Wai about three times a show.

lol been saying this for a while. he just plays devil's advocate to john, but it's to such a comical degree that I literally can't take anything he says seriously anymore.

friends, there is some hot doodoo butter churning in my ass right now

i don't think i'm gonna make it

hey, randomly posting about how your body is failing on you is half a moon's gimmick, brother!

Top Bottom