• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Hex

Banned
Shame how the mod warnings always come when certain people are active in the thread and everything is zen when they are not.

Zach

I saw ModBot and thought it shut down the thread. I was like, well that figures.

But ModBot apparently approves of the extravagance of my OT. : )

(I'm sorry if this is breaking a rule! I'll be better! Please! I have a family!)

Wasn't No Mercy last weekend or something? WWE runs way too many PPVs

Unrelated note.
I think my gf has converted me to #TeamSwift

Welcome to the winning team, friend.

ZjdWBEX.gif

I saw ModBot and thought it shut down the thread. I was like, well that figures.

But ModBot apparently approves of the extravagance of my OT. : )

(I'm sorry if this is breaking a rule! I'll be better! Please! I have a family!)
Did it post a fave 5? J/k

Zach

I gave Fearless by Taylor Swift a 6 in my 150 lady albumz project. It was catchy and fine. I probably liked that other, poppier album I listened to a year or three ago better. I remember it being, like, a 6.5.

Zach

"I ain't makin' fun of no one-legged people"? What is this politically correct garbage, Cold Stone?

Oh, I guess with the double negative he's actually saying that he is making fun of one-legged people. What a heel after all!

Multiple mods have been receiving several complaints about the wrassle threads over the past few months. We can't constantly babysit the thread, so if you all can't figure out how to get your act together without all the bickering, metacommentary, backseat modding, and trolling, we'll help make the decision for you.

-yG9NnaiW107ubumvXSVKZehVaI=.gif

Menome

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as Beefy is a member of the New Nation of Domination, if the Tag-Titles were up for grabs at GWF9, freebird rules would mean it could be defended, thus he can't have the belt relinquished due to inability to compete.

/GWF Court

Zach

Would wrestling be better if Austin had drunk Boss Sauce and transformed into Stefan Austinne on an episode of RAW?

Top Bottom