• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
"Yo dawg" then?
746606.jpg

That would show species supremacy. I'm a corgi, but I'm not a speciest.

Last edited:

Grieves

I don't think she would want to be here.

I can't see her bullshit being tolerated here and I don't think she will want to be in place where she can be called out.

I can imagine there will be a few people on here that got banned over there by her that will give her a hard time as she won't be protected.

I don't think she would want to be here.

I can't see her bullshit being tolerated here and I don't think she will want to be in place where she can be called out.

I can imagine there will be a few people on here that got banned over there by her that will give her a hard time as she won't be protected.
I’m sort of in the mantra of you practice what you preach and I have always been of mind that a persons views are their own and to respect that but also realise that someone can change and to accept someone who knows they fucked up but wants to make amends

You can’t go through life hating everything you don’t agree with or shutting it out

If people chose to come back they need to leave that reactive close minded and defensive shit at the door and come in here open minded and accepting that someone may have a different experience or view on something

I don’t think sweetnicole has arrived there yet but I would love to see it change

Grieves

I agree that if she chooses to come back she should be given the chance to make a fresh start but from what I have seen of her I would be very surprised if she wanted to be part of something that wasn't going to bow down to her opinions.

I would love to be wrong.

fatty

I have no argument for you sir.

And I am the last person to know what goes on over there.

Normally, I'm with you in that we should welcome everyone back but I agree with Grieves Grieves comments about her not wanting to be a part of something that wasn't going to bow down to her opinions.

I got the feeling of the kind of person she was when, as a mod, making a statement about finding humor in the story about the train full of GOP members hitting a truck:

Really turned me off on that place when I saw mods making these type of comments...and now this comment is very tame compared to what types of things are said now.

"We will not tolerate death wishes on this forum" - How hollow that statement is coming from them.

That being said, I love that this place will welcome all, just don't move in expecting everyone to rearrange the furniture to your liking.

Last edited:

Traianvs

Makes me long for getting back out into the world, something fierce. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Well, maybe it's not really fierce but sure is relaxing and awe inspiring ; I'll be doing another pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela this September. Any gaffer willing to join along the way is more than welcome

CyberPanda

Banned

brap

Banned
Let's do a gaf family. Somebody make the thread.

Helios

That is exactly what happened. They set up a board called /hebe/, put non-nude but questionable pictures of underage girls on it, and took a bunch of screenshots before it got nuked from orbit.
They like to act morally superior that they don't use 8chan but I bet 90% of them are using twitter which is full of zoophiles. Right now there's a guy whose account and tweets are still up of him cumming into a dog along with older tweets of him fondling animal genitals.

Kagey K

Banned
They like to act morally superior that they don't use 8chan but I bet 90% of them are using twitter which is full of zoophiles. Right now there's a guy whose account and tweets are still up of him cumming into a dog along with older tweets of him fondling animal genitals.

Oh WTF, of course he’s from Canada. He must live way up north, alone and isolated and the internet is his only human contact, because I’m sure nobody in the rest of the world thinks that’s OK.

Some days I wish our lives didn’t become so comfortable that Darwinism could still exist,

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
Oh WTF, of course he’s from Canada. He must live way up north, alone and isolated and the internet is his only human contact, because I’m sure nobody in the rest of the world thinks that’s OK.

Some days I wish our lives didn’t become so comfortable that Darwinism could still exist,
Gay furries who are zoophiles are all over the world. But, Canada has a lot of them it seems.

Kagey K

Banned
Gay furries who are zoophiles are all over the world. But, Canada has a lot of them it seems.
I have no problem with gays or furries or whatever else people want to call themselves that I can’t keep up with anymore.

It’s the actual animal abuse that gives me pause,

CyberPanda

Banned
I have no problem with gays or furries or whatever else people want to call themselves that I can’t keep up with anymore.

It’s the actual animal abuse that gives me pause,
Yea I don't care if someone is gay or a furry, but if someone fuck's an animal, then thats an issue.

Clapping supposedly triggers anxiety, so the ultra-woke college campus types pushed to replace it with snapping fingers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/22/fashion/snapping-new-clapping.html

That has already been replaced by "jazz hands."

hDGAL8L.jpg

This was brought up on Question Time (Political program in the UK) and it was assumed that it wouldn't upset Austic people (I have it) and even they say it is ridiculous. I agree. We are being far too pedantic about stuff like this.

JordanN

Banned
Ok, this is epic. Grab your popcorn.

vh33tJK.png

He's already being exposed to Thomas Sowell. It's already too late.

E1lh56e.png

JordanN

Banned
Woah, woah, woah what is this!

oAFSYqT.png

I've never been the one to say "I told you so" but holy shit, I've been making these predictions for the last 12 months.

This is not a photoshop. This is word for word, taken from a Resetera post.

Now do people understand why I find the current topic of immigration to be the most important one?

Again, read this entire post one more time and then start thinking about EVERYTHING I've been saying over the last 2 years.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Sorry for triple posting, but that "make you not a liberal" thread is pumping out goldmines.

6XkxCsr.png

It's incredible how Resetera can be both really smart and stupid at the same time. It's like they reach the 50% checkpoint and just stop there instead of going all the way to the 100% truth goalpost.

They just constantly throw out the words "racism" "sexism" and pat themselves on the back like "That's it! That's the answer to all lifes problems!".

But it doesn't stop there. These same people haven't actually ended racism/sexism, but they still have the balls to keep pushing for unlimited immigration to the USA.

Careful, Oheao. It's this type of thinking that might awaken Miss Dragonbane above when it turns out racism/sexism wont actually disappear, even when it's staring you in the face.

JordanN

Banned
My apologies, Dragonbane is from Germany, not USA.

Makes the whole "I'll turn into a far-right animal if a billion refugees show up" to be a bit more... you know?

Edit: Holy shit, that thread still keeps on giving.
4bM85Dn.png

Can we just say Reset users are just Fascists in hiding? Literally every option ends in extermination, they're just being passive about it.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
RESETERA USER CLAIMS MEXICO WAS GOING TO BE A SUPERPOWER

Wo8ZUGt.png

Oh god, I can't take anymore. This Saturday has been nothing but batshit crazy. I'm taking a break.

Last edited:
Woah, woah, woah what is this!

oAFSYqT.png

I've never been the one to say "I told you so" but holy shit, I've been making these predictions for the last 12 months.

This is not a photoshop. This is word for word, taken from a Resetera post.

Now do people understand why I find the current topic of immigration to be the most important one?

Again, read this entire post one more time and then start thinking about EVERYTHING I've been saying over the last 2 years.
Here is a preview of what it will look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom