• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-site Community Discussion (Reset, etc.) -- READ OP. Stay civil. Don't make it personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberPanda

Banned
I have a feeling it's pimentel1 pimentel1
HWaQd6Z.png
:messenger_heart:
I got gifted gold from him and I don't know why.

Ol'Scratch

In that NYPD thread also and also in others it genuinely creeps me out how so many people leap to defend the mod team and admins in the middle of anything and everything. It really is a cult mentality, everyone terrified of losing their place in the commune and being banished into the "outside world". Nobody should be above being called out, people should be getting angry. Angry gets shit done.

Saber

Gold Member
Xf3v7lM.png

Poor Gridlock, a week ban for that seems a little harsh, even for that place. If you're reading this and you want a place to discuss Astral Chain without it being dominated by all that nonsense, then you know where to come.

Sad, that guy wasn't bad. I remember one member mocking him because of his disability in the pokemon thread.

Barnabot

In that NYPD thread also and also in others it genuinely creeps me out how so many people leap to defend the mod team and admins in the middle of anything and everything. It really is a cult mentality, everyone terrified of losing their place in the commune and being banished into the "outside world". Nobody should be above being called out, people should be getting angry. Angry gets shit done.
Nothing else is more punishable than real life to these cunts. A real life in which they'd eventually have to come to terms with what they think they are while im social media and then what they are in real life.

Now my shift today has ended. Expect more waves to come.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Wow. Ok I can't really hold it against you because you didn't know, but I actually was in Special Education Classes during my middle school years so can you please refrain from making that kind of joke with me? It's one or the few things I'm not ok with joking about.

You should not have revealed this 😈

CyberPanda

Banned
Wow. Ok I can't really hold it against you because you didn't know, but I actually was in Special Education Classes during my middle school years so can you please refrain from making that kind of joke with me? It's one or the few things I'm not ok with joking about.
I'm sorry Xaero. I didn't know.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I feel special now

And i got my title back!
Your FFXIV server sux

Actually I take that back. My buddies decided to on Gilgamesh and since I got it before them I started a character there and put some time into it. Turns out it's a fucking role play server so they avoided it like the plague.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom