• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

AZ! I am ready!

GG brother. You're 100% right about the big hits. I am amazed they all held on. I got lucky with the pick 6 and fumbles.

well the fumbles are a coinflip in every instance but the pick 6... i mean you should've probably had like 8 picks lol. i need to concentrate on making better reads. i've had some god awful picks and should-be picks over the past few games

p.s.

beat the seachickens!

SickBoy

Tomorrow I'd be able to get a game in before 2pm est only. Friday I can do before 3:30pm est or after 1:30am est, let me know what's better for you

Crap, didn't see this until now, but I guess it's not urgent in the end.

I might be able to right around 3:30ET tomorrow if that actually works for you, but I get the sense that maybe that's when you need to be done. I usually get home around 3, but nine times out of 10 have something or another to do... though I think I can probably clear space tomorrow as I wound up running all over town today.

1:30 a.m. might be late for me, but if it's the only opportunity I can probably make it work.

Daytime Saturday? (I don't know if it's any good for me, just asking).

Colasante

Cola I could go later tonight if you want after 10 ct, but would prefer to play tomorrow after 8 ct if that works

Just PM'd you, didn't realize the Pacific to Central time difference. I can play tonight, can't play tomorrow night, might be able to play Saturday depending on how depressed I am after the Patriots loss.

BigAT

Does anyone want to play agame for fun soon?

giphy.gif

GG, Welli!

I think you had that if you just stayed away from Sherman. My offense didn't do anything aside from that one long drive in the 3rd quarter.

Ferny

GG, Welli!

I think you had that if you just stayed away from Sherman. My offense didn't do anything aside from that one long drive in the 3rd quarter.
Welli is now running through excel simulations on how to best counter what you just said in the most efficienct manner.

McNei1y

Gonna lay down in 20 minutes, if I don't hear from you let me know the time we can play tomorrow night.

Sorry bud. I was feeling the same thing. I passed out a couple of hours ago and I still have work to finish. Tomorrow will be the best bet. What time did you say again?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG, Welli!

GG
Welli is now running through excel simulations on how to best counter what you just said in the most efficienct manner.
There is nothing to think about, I had the right gameplan and in a lot of cases made the right read but dick sherman was there.

The really aggravating one is when you called the zone blitz out of the cover 2 and I saw the depth of your DBs which tips off the cover 2 in the game. I hot'd the outside guy to a streak. Sherman breaks on the ball even though he was supposed to have an underneath assignment and makes the interception. The game was over then, I was checked out.

On defense, I called pretty much one play against you all game after I noticed you really didn't want to throw. 5-2 out of the Carolina book, cover 3. It wasn't to cheese you friend, it's that after watching some of your video I believed that was the best PB and formation against your offense which focused a lot on sweeps and counters.

GG

There is nothing to think about, I had the right gameplan and in a lot of cases made the right read but dick sherman was there.

The really aggravating one is when you called the zone blitz out of the cover 2 and I saw the depth of your DBs which tips off the cover 2 in the game. I hot'd the outside guy to a streak. Sherman breaks on the ball even though he was supposed to have an underneath assignment and makes the interception. The game was over then, I was checked out.

On defense, I called pretty much one play against you all game after I noticed you really didn't want to throw. 5-2 out of the Carolina book, cover 3. It wasn't to cheese you friend, it's that after watching some of your video I believed that was the best PB and formation against your offense which focused a lot on sweeps and counters.

No worries on the cheese. I noticed early that you were trying to key on the run so I tried to pass more. In the 4th though, I was just trying to burn clock so I ran right into it.

DJ Bowser

Coby Fleener, D'Qwell Jackson, Paul Worrilow, and a DE are all on the trade block.

They're all above 80 OVR... and all at positions I have depth at. Fleener's a pretty damn good weapon, but I'm developing my rookie instead.

Coby Fleener, D'Qwell Jackson, Paul Worrilow, and a DE are all on the trade block.

They're all above 80 OVR... and all at positions I have depth at. Fleener's a pretty damn good weapon, but I'm developing my rookie instead.

remember all trades need to be approved... if you get anyone to bite!

That favor the other person, I mean.

Because, why accept one that screws you over?

well the commissioners (myself, cb and pheeniks) need to look at any trade and approve or deny it for this very reason.

why would a person agree to a trade that is foolish on their behalf? i don't know. you would have to ask the laundry list of people that have made questionable trade requests over the years. you can start with my boy DCX!

Top Bottom