• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

That rage pick bane Mirana was such a fun game

sick.gif

god I forgot Punch Out Wii existed. Now I need to find a copy!

For some reason it has become harder to find and priced well over retail.

Speaking of which, I have an extra order on amazon for the majoras mask collectors edition if anyone is interested. It came to $53 ish with tax. First preordered at amazon but then best buy put it up the next day so I ordered it there and got GCU discount

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a less popular nintendo series. Those games always go out of print quickly and the price becomes real crazy.

Mrbob

Bought Punch Out on Wii about a year ago on clearance from Toys R Us Online. Got lucky.

Also, finished a couple rounds of The Golf Club today, and damn. That game saps your confidence so easily. Can go through 4 to 5 holes straight with a birdie or par, feeling good, then all of a sudden it is two straight triple bogeys.

Greg

Also, finished a couple rounds of The Golf Club today, and damn. That game saps your confidence so easily. Can go through 4 to 5 holes straight with a birdie or par, feeling good, then all of a sudden it is two straight triple bogeys.
YES!

For some reason it has become harder to find and priced well over retail.

Speaking of which, I have an extra order on amazon for the majoras mask collectors edition if anyone is interested. It came to $53 ish with tax. First preordered at amazon but then best buy put it up the next day so I ordered it there and got GCU discount

I want that preorder! I have a preorder with gamestop but it's that stupid ultimate bundle with the strategy guide that I don't want for $100.

Rorschach

...downloaded this dota update now it crashes whenever I try to spectate this PR game. Does that mean I can't play games at all? FUCK!

Rorschach

Time for Loda to go to Secret and replace Kuro. And then Akke goes to secret and replaces Puppey. Outed from their own team to create Nu'vi with Dondo and funn1k!

Rorschach

rotf Zeus just fumbled trying to buy bloodstone for a couple minutes while void tries to make a rosh play... right next to them at secret shop

Top Bottom