• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Want to know who thinks their residence doesn't smell like cat piss? People that have lived with the smell of cat piss for so long that they're used to it and don't smell it anymore.

Sounds like you know people that don't clean their litter box every couple days. I suspect these are the same people who let their animals pissed on their carpet and don't really do anything about it. It's a problem with the person, not the animal, if their house smells like piss

Your post basically implied that useful makes for a better pet. It doesn't.

I disagree.

You can train just about any animal you want. Some easier than others but continue your crusade against our feisty feline friends! One day your life will be saved by a cat and you will realize the error of your ways!

I would be shocked if a cat has ever saved a human life. And if it did, it was probably only because it needed food.

I disagree.

I would be shocked if a cat has ever saved a human life. And if it did, it was probably only because it needed food.

tumblr_n5kqfm26mH1s2yegdo1_r1_400.gif

Too easy breh

Smokey

Eznark I can play tomorrow that's fine.

And cats are pretty terrible. I don't get how letting an animal shit in your house is fine just because it is away from you .

Week 2

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Vikings (Sanjuro) @ Jags (Greg)
Packers (ez) @ Texans (Smokey) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Jets (Ferny) @ Steelers (llai86)
Panthers (Jabee) @ Bucs (Dmczaf)
Patriots @ Dolphins
Eagles @ Lions
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Cowboys (Somnia)
Ravens @ Bills
Bears @ 49ers
Chiefs (crimsoncommie) @ Colts (dj bowser)
Saints (Sickboy) @ Raiders (Pistolpete)
Broncos @ Titans
Falcons @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Giants
Bengals @ Browns
Rams (LJ11) @ Cards (Johnny_Park)
NFC Offensive Player of the Week - T. Alford (Cowboys) - 32/37, 283 yards, 4 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - D. Rodgers-Cromartie (Giants) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW - Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) - 21 car, 124 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW - Mario Williams (Bills) - 8 tackles, 4 sacks (aren't you glad you didn't trade him)

Incase it was missed!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Want to know who thinks their residence doesn't smell like cat piss? People that have lived with the smell of cat piss for so long that they're used to it and don't smell it anymore.

I had a tenant in one of the apartments at my house when I bought it, she had 2 and sometimes 3 cats since at least 2008 and I finally got her out in March of 2013. I renovated the whole thing, new floors, cabinets, appliances, fresh paint, the whole nine yards.

It still smells like cat piss.

Surf GAF

I'm paying to shit where I choose in my house. The cat is not and so they should shit outside away from everybody else.

Well you have the option to have an outdoor cat! There is no reason to blame an indoor cat for its owners inability to maintain their home and keep it sanitary

Ferny

I have a cat. They rock. I keep her litter in the garage. She knows that's her spot. If someone you know has a litter box that stinks they either feed the cat horrible food or get super cheap litter. They also probably don't change it often.

brentech

last few days I've been doing an offline all hero challenge. If I know I haven't won a game recently or haven't played a shit load of a particular hero, i'm playing it till I win. Been a while since I have some hero's a chance.

That and I'm playing with different builds. Like the MLG midas CM. Might actually do that if I ever get to pick her again. Slow start, but a good way to not get behind in levels in the mid game.

Got so frustrated with AT forcing Bane pick in one of our leagues that I haven't really picked it since, lol. Felt pretty good on him yesterday

LJ11

What time? I leave for work 840pm est. Same thing tomorrow but gf is off and I'm sure she wants to do something.

I function on 4-5 hours sleep a day, I'm a fucking zombie, so I can play after 11 if you'd like, I just want to start before 1am if possible. Need those 5 hours!

Top Bottom