• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Colasante

16379050_1711410_6220245_lrg.jpg

We can do this another time

Tomorrow

Tis a shame. Brent Grimes just had his 3rd interception.

That damn dropped Revis pick six on the first play would've changed everything. Aw well.

Week 2

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Vikings (Sanjuro) @ Jags (Greg)
Packers (ez) @ Texans (Smokey) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Jets (Ferny) @ Steelers (llai86)
Panthers (Jabee) @ Bucs (Dmczaf)
Patriots @ Dolphins
Eagles @ Lions
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Cowboys (Somnia)
Ravens @ Bills
Bears @ 49ers
Chiefs (crimsoncommie) @ Colts (dj bowser)
Saints (Sickboy) @ Raiders (Pistolpete)
Broncos @ Titans
Falcons @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Giants
Bengals @ Browns
Rams (LJ11) @ Cards (Johnny_Park)
NFC Offensive Player of the Week - T. Alford (Cowboys) - 32/37, 283 yards, 4 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - D. Rodgers-Cromartie (Giants) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW - Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) - 21 car, 124 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW - Mario Williams (Bills) - 8 tackles, 4 sacks (aren't you glad you didn't trade him)

incase you missed the last post!

DJ Bowser

GG king tebow! You shut my run game down but I got lucky on a couple passes.

GG, man. I'm missing Luck something fierce. I opened up playing super conservative and sticking to a few plays on offense. That fumble inside my own 20 was a killer and as I started trying to open it up, Case Keenum showed a refusal to throw accurate balls. My guys made a few nice spectacular catches, but not enough.

Both picks before garbage time I knew as soon as I pressed the button I was making a huge mistake. I really wanted to ride a wave of positive momentum and now it has died before I have to play Soka again. I think he's gonna even the record with me unless the Madden Gods decide to make him fumble every other play.

GG, man. I'm missing Luck something fierce. I opened up playing super conservative and sticking to a few plays on offense. That fumble inside my own 20 was a killer and as I started trying to open it up, Case Keenum showed a refusal to throw accurate balls. My guys made a few nice spectacular catches, but not enough.

Both picks before garbage time I knew as soon as I pressed the button I was making a huge mistake. I really wanted to ride a wave of positive momentum and now it has died before I have to play Soka again. I think he's gonna even the record with me unless the Madden Gods decide to make him fumble every other play.

I'm glad Luck was hurt! Your run d was ridiculous that might have been the least amount of yards Jamaal Charles has had through all 3 seasons. My rookie receiver had some big catches and my first round bust from last season also had a big game. I felt like you were gonna win all the way until I got that field goal. I thought I was gonna miss it!

DJ Bowser

I'm glad Luck was hurt! Your run d was ridiculous that might have been the least amount of yards Jamaal Charles has had through all 3 seasons. My rookie receiver had some big catches and my first round bust from last season also had a big game. I felt like you were gonna win all the way until I got that field goal. I thought I was gonna miss it!

I was praying you'd miss it. Your TE was also breaking tackles like it was nobody's business. It has made me invest in trucking for my TE who I am devoting all game prep hours to.

Edit: Also, your QB breaking that tackle on a guy running free before throwing a touchdown broke my heart.

Mrbob

My dline got blown up on that last play. Kap breaking a couple tackles too that allowed him to get out of bounds to stop the clock plus the hurry up. Yay.

Mrbob

Yeah I should have played more aggressive at the end. I played too loose. Combined with my guys forgetting how to tackle on the last drive and the kap fumble going out of bounds, I was destined to lose like I always do in San Fran.

Hopefully I received some decent XP for my defenders that game. My main concern is trying to build them up.

Edit: I forgot about the end of the first half too when I threw a wrong button pressed int. That stupid ball floated in the air and I knew it was getting picked off. That int combined with the garbo sideline run on the screen pass changed the whole game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DRC DPOTW BITCHES!!!!!!!! The game messed with my player lineups going into this season but it worked out well in week 1.

AZ when do you want to beat the shit out of me?

On the same note, FMT, when do you want to play our game in the other league?

I'll be home tonight pretty much just cleaning so I can play whenever. I would like to start no later than 10 EST tho.

DRC DPOTW BITCHES!!!!!!!! The game messed with my player lineups going into this season but it worked out well in week 1.

I'll be home tonight pretty much just cleaning so I can play whenever. I would like to start no later than 10 EST tho.

I should be home by 4 pm pst so we can play any time after bruh

We can play tonight. Does 9:30pm work for you?

Why don't you just let him shit in your house, then throw some sand on it and pretend it doesn't smell? #catpeople

I would happily let him shit in my house if dog pooping boxes exist

Also my cat throws sand on it himself. And he's never peed or shit anywhere in my house #catsrule

BigAT

Also my cat throws sand on it himself. And he's never peed or shit anywhere in my house #catsrule

This is the most cat owner mentality ever. He's never peed or shit in your house? HE'S CONSTANTLY PISSING AND SHITTING IN YOUR HOUSE! Who cares that it's in the designated box for ruining how your house smells?

This is the most cat owner mentality ever. He's never peed or shit in your house? HE'S CONSTANTLY PISSING AND SHITTING IN YOUR HOUSE! Who cares that it's in the designated box for ruining how your house smells?

You know, you can isolate the box and cover it so that it doesn't get out

I've never smelled it or stepped it in. but you know what I can step in? My dog who pissed twice on my floor yesterday

I get that there is no space in shitty east coast housing but many of us have a space for this!

Dogs smell and make your house smell worse than cats. This isn't an argument

You know, you can isolate the box and cover it so that it doesn't get out

I've never smelled it or stepped it in. but you know what I can step in? My dog who pissed twice on my floor yesterday

I get that there is no space in shitty east coast housing but many of us have a space for this!

Dogs smell and make your house smell worse than cats. This isn't an argument

My dog only had an accident in my house once. If your dog is still pissing in your house, train him better.

Training a dog that has been abandoned by its owners and living outside for who knows how long is a little harder

also you know what animal doesn't need training? cats

You also don't need to train a gerbil. That doesn't make it a useful pet.

I don't get my pets to use and abuse them!

Also I'm not exactly sure how dogs are useful. They're companions. You train them so they're obedient companions who don't shit everywhere and bite everything.

BigAT

Want to know who thinks their residence doesn't smell like cat piss? People that have lived with the smell of cat piss for so long that they're used to it and don't smell it anymore.

Want to know who thinks their residence doesn't smell like cat piss? People that have lived with the smell of cat piss for so long that they're used to it and don't smell it anymore.

My place smells like the motherfucking beach

Because Air Wick tells me so

I don't get my pets to use and abuse them!

Also I'm not exactly sure how dogs are useful. They're companions. You train them so they're obedient companions who don't shit everywhere and bite everything.

Watch dogs, guard dogs, seeing eye dogs, etc. But I'm sure you'll tell me how cats can do all these things too.

What I feel the need to do is irrelevant. You said you're not sure how dogs are useful, so I explained it to you.

You can train just about any animal you want. Some easier than others but continue your crusade against our feisty feline friends! One day your life will be saved by a cat and you will realize the error of your ways!

Top Bottom