• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

What's the difference between coach and owner mode?

I'd prefer if I didn't have to deal with player acquisitions and stuff like that lol

Omega

Banned
Apparently I'm fucking terrible. Selected all madden and can't even get through the god damn tutorial

idk if i got worse over time or if all madden got more stupid.

i used to destroy the cpu by like 35 on all madden back in the day. played madden 25 and danny fucking woodhead pulled out 230 yards in the first half.

I dropped it down to pro and I'm pretty much even with the CPU. Madden just "feels" different this year if that makes sense. More sim and much less arcade.

I'm sort of okay at All Pro. On All Madden, though, I'm afraid to even pass the ball because I keep getting picked off. And I'm talking about short passes, like 5-8 yards.

And you're right - it feels very different than Madden 13 & 25. It's going to be a long adjustment.

Mideon

I wouldn't mind joining this. You would have to bear with me though as this would be my first Madden League. Gamertag is Mideon1981

Ocelott

I'm sort of okay at All Pro. On All Madden, though, I'm afraid to even pass the ball because I keep getting picked off. And I'm talking about short passes, like 5-8 yards.

And you're right - it feels very different than Madden 13 & 25. It's going to be a long adjustment.

With All-Madden you can not take any chances lol...You have to be on point but it takes time

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Apparently I'm fucking terrible. Selected all madden and can't even get through the god damn tutorial

Yeah I don't enjoy playing on All-Madden at all. Jedi defensive players. All-Pro is good. I still am not good enough to abuse the CPU but feel like I can make a play from time to time.

Pollux

Yeah I don't enjoy playing on All-Madden at all. Jedi defensive players. All-Pro is good. I still am not good enough to abuse the CPU but feel like I can make a play from time to time.
I'm doing a franchise on pro until I get the hang of it. I've said it before but the game plays a lot differently than in previous years.

I'm finally getting the hang of the new d-line mechanic and I'm loving it.

I'll take the Jags

Gt is DCot, I'll have the game Thursday night.

don't let these guys play tricks on you bread!

giphy.gif

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Yo, anyone around and wanna run one? Need some practice with this shitty Cowboys D.

I think I will register 2 sacks all season.

Omega

Banned
I still don't fully understand defense. Can you not do swim moves/spin moves/etc with lineman anymore? It's like a fucking QTE now and the normal way to do spins and stuff doesn't seem to work.

I used to love demolishing people with Fletcher Cox. now I can't do shit cuz God of War found its way into my sports games

Top Bottom