• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

Ocelott

I mean... I picked them it's not like I was stuck with them so what's your point?

Speak on that

All the times ive been in or tried to run a Draft league people always quit because they don't know how to draft... By all means you you wanna run one I will join it but I don't want that headache

All the times ive been in or tried to run a Draft league people always quit because they don't know how to draft... By all means you you wanna run one I will join it but I don't want that headache

Fantasy drafts are cool, but can be tedious picking non skill positions etc. Since fantasy draft is being discussed, I suggest we do the first season as non fantasy, see what kind of turnover we have by the end of season 1 and decide if we want to roll with a fantasy style, have a keeper league or just run it as normal. We advance pretty quickly and hopefully we will have an active trade market which should engage us a little more than just playing and advancing

Fantasy drafts are cool, but can be tedious picking non skill positions etc. Since fantasy draft is being discussed, I suggest we do the first season as non fantasy, see what kind of turnover we have by the end of season 1 and decide if we want to roll with a fantasy style, have a keeper league or just run it as normal. We advance pretty quickly and hopefully we will have an active trade market which should engage us a little more than just playing and advancing

Agreed. I just want to get in one normal league before going down the fantasy draft rabbit hole, but I'm open to trying it after the first season.

Omega

Banned
GG Bumblebee

Zach Ertz is a frail ass bitch and it was dumb to try and force that ball to Cooper at the end

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
gg

Pistol playbook is no joke. Literally nothing but shitty pistol plays.

If custom books are allowed in online franchise, are we allowing them? Every book I have tried just seems so generic. I really think it's because you have to see the same 3 popular community plays all fucking game suggested to you.

Not related to you league, sorry guys, but do any of you know how to turn off the auto-recording game clips for every single touchdown?

I'm tired of having 4-8 clips recorded for every single game I play. And I've only been doing play now's so far and have not even started my franchise. I imagine then it will get out of hand.

Any help fellas?

Pollux

Agreed. I just want to get in one normal league before going down the fantasy draft rabbit hole, but I'm open to trying it after the first season.

I second this.

I did a fantasy draft for my offline franchise a couple days ago and making sure you had enough people at non-skill positions was a damn headache so I would like to avoid doing that again for the foreseeable future if that's alright with y'all lol

JFunky

Finally got the time to get a few games in. Man I suck so bad at all madden. No matter how open someone looks a db always seems to end up there. Guess I need to practice.

Finally got the time to get a few games in. Man I suck so bad at all madden. No matter how open someone looks a db always seems to end up there. Guess I need to practice.

Can't wait until they are open, just anticipate the route and throw as WR making his turn, curl etc.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Anyone wanna play?

Also, how are we gonna do free agency to start? Most leagues I have been in have done FA drafts for a couple rounds to start the season.

Otherwise its just first come first serve for whomever it unlucky enough to be online when the league opens.

Karish

Anyone wanna play?

Also, how are we gonna do free agency to start? Most leagues I have been in have done FA drafts for a couple rounds to start the season.

Otherwise its just first come first serve for whomever it unlucky enough to be online when the league opens.

I'm down to play in 5 mins. Messaged u on xbox

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I was thinking of a FA Draft...Randomized Order 1 round only...after the Draft you can sign whoever

FA draft works pretty good. Pick draft order by team rating maybe. Worst rated team picks first. One round and then free for all.

I'm not interested in fantasy draft league at all. If there was a way to do a MUT league that would be sweet, but balance would be impossible. But when I play as the Falcons I want my team to be my team.

Ocelott

FA draft works pretty good. Pick draft order by team rating maybe. Worst rated team picks first. One round and then free for all.

I'm not interested in fantasy draft league at all. If there was a way to do a MUT league that would be sweet, but balance would be impossible. But when I play as the Falcons I want my team to be my team.

I will never do a Fantasy Draft lol...Overalls could work

What is that exactly? Current team rosters reflect real teams, but we're having a free agent draft on top of that? Shit is getting complicated.

If I'm not mistaken, when we start the season, each team has the opportunity to sign 1 free agent. Once every team has had the opportunity to sign that 1 free agent, any team can sign a free agent player or players. (There has to be a clear rule about this though). But a team doesn't have to sign one. So if you want your Chiefs to mirror the NFL Chiefs you wouldn't sign anyone. I'm keeping my Bills like the NFL Bills unless there is an injury on my Madden Bills.

Ocelott

I think how we are going to do it is by Overalls. We will go in order by lower overall teams and so forth.

I am going to Create the League Tonight(Not Waiting for EA) and We will hold the FA Draft on Sunday. I will have the Order set by tonight as well. I will be updating the OT with additional rules and procedures...ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR FOOTBALL???

I think how we are going to do it is by Overalls. We will go in order by lower overall teams and so forth.

I am going to Create the League Tonight(Not Waiting for EA) and We will hold the FA Draft on Monday. I will have the Order set by tonight as well. I will be updating the OT with additional rules and procedures...ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR FOOTBALL???

I'm ready!!!

Let's do this!

Oh noes, you changed the FA draft to Sunday....I've got a live fantasy football draft that day. Do we all have to be present and online for the FA draft?

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
It might be too late to do this but can I change teams? I see the AFC South has only one team but the NFCE is full. Would it be cool if I move to the Texans so the users are a little more spread out?

It might be too late to do this but can I change teams? I see the AFC South has only one team but the NFCE is full. Would it be cool if I move to the Texans so the users are a little more spread out?

Regarding the spread of human to CPU players...

Just looking at the Chiefs schedule and our current roster, I'll be playing 10 games against the CPU and 6 against league members. The part that's bugging me is that All Madden is brutal against the CPU...like really really cheap sometimes. I can dig playing All Madden against other players, but a season loaded with CPU games at All Madden just sucks.

I think this might be an issue that needs addressing....unless we can somehow fill out the rest of the league.

Omega

Banned

Just looking at the Chiefs schedule and our current roster, I'll be playing 10 games against the CPU and 6 against league members. The part that's bugging me is that All Madden is brutal against the CPU...like really really cheap sometimes. I can dig playing All Madden against other players, but a season loaded with CPU games at All Madden just sucks.

I think this might be an issue that needs addressing....unless we can somehow fill out the rest of the league.

I've already told a couple of GAFers about this thread, posted links to it in the Madden OT and non-gaffers aren't allowed so what the league is now, it's going to stay.

I've already told a couple of GAFers about this thread, posted links to it in the Madden OT and non-gaffers aren't allowed so what the league is now, it's going to stay.

So you think a season loaded with games against the CPU at All Madden is okay? Look, I'm just trying to point out a possible issue. It may not be ideal (I think we'd all prefer having a full league) but we could also auto advance CPU games.

Ocelott

Omega Rex you were suppose to make your own coach...I sent you an invite to join the league...Please guys Custom Coaches

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

I am going to agree 100% here. I'm not winning against the CPU on All-Madden. I get abused. If I miss the playoffs because I lose every game against the CPU.......
Cause if the game gets simmed I have a better chance at winning.

I'm willing to switch divisions commish. But I don't have a. Problem play mostly against the CPU for the 1st season. I'm sure the post season will be all Gaffers

JFunky

I'm also okay with all madden. Is there any chance the sliders might get a slight tweak or is that not possible on all madden? Only issue I've had so far is bad qbs like Brandon weedon going 24-27 passing against the niner defense. And one of those incomplete passes was a pick.

Top Bottom