• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

Ocelott

It is going to Stay All-Madden...I want the two main leagues Maddens leagues on GAF to be uniform. Everyone acknowledged the rules i don't understand what the problem is lol...Practice

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It is going to Stay All-Madden...I want the two main leagues Maddens leagues on GAF to be uniform. Everyone acknowledged the rules i don't understand what the problem is lol...Practice

I encountered the same issue with the NBA2k league a couple of years back. Needed the highest difficulty for versus games but when we got stuck playing against the CPU the games were a mess. In NBA the sliders can be adjusted to find a comfortable balance. I'm not familiar with slider options in Madden but I can't imagine they are as easy to tweak.
I don't find that playing defense against the CPU is all that hard. They'll bust a big play from time to time (ok I do remember not being able to tackle anyone in the game a couple of years back) but usually the offense is fairly realistic. But I have always found that the defensive awareness of the CPU is on the same level as Spidey-Sense.
But if most people can beat the CPU on All-Madden then I don't think we tweak the settings for the weaker players.

And as much as you want to keep parity between the two leagues you need to consider that the other league is full and will not have games being played against the CPU.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
So how are we doing the draft? If were posting here on the boards Monday I can post from work.

Also regarding AI, in past maddens you could adjust CPU AI for CPU games.

And as much as you want to keep parity between the two leagues you need to consider that the other league is full and will not have games being played against the CPU.

Yes, this essentially was my point.

But I don't want to ruffle feathers any more than I have already. Let's get ready for some football, lol!

I don't really care whether it is All-Madden or All-Pro, I'm just making it known that I would by no means "run the table" if it were All-Pro. lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I don't really care whether it is All-Madden or All-Pro, I'm just making it known that I would by no means "run the table" if it were All-Pro. lol

Haha. I can't "run the table" against the Vikings on Pro. I'm not doing damage to the Saints and Panthers on All-Madden.

Mideon

All signed in and ready to go. I'm not fussed about the difficulty I'm awful at the game so I'm used to losing anyway lol

Ocelott

I will look into Sliders on Operation Sports to make things easier...I get my ass kicked on All-madden but after doing skills trainers and practicing I am getting much better. Don't get thrown off of the aspect of All-Madden trust me.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
If anyone wants to play this morning, hit me up. Wanna try out this lame ass Texans team. I had no idea their offense was so bad :(

MaGlock

I'll join today after work. I'll be working during the free agent draft does that mean I'll miss out on that nice pick?

Ocelott

Since the FA Draft seems unfair to be who have unforgiving schedules...I Propose this...I will set a date when the League Opens As Soon as I start the league you grab your FAs...or if you rather do the Draft let me know...I personally don't care for FA this year

Sent a IM to the OP to see if there is still time to join this!

In the meantime, anyone up for a game? Heads up though, I'm absolutely terrible. :)

X1 - TheApatheticOne

Karish

Ocellott please fix my GT in the OP.

If anyone wants to run a game now or anytime tonight hit me up. GT is On The Rochks

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Hey if anyone wants to run one hit me up. Need some Texans practice.

Is there any way to play random people on All-Madden?

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
First game with Texans online:

Tom Savage 21-27 for around 190 yards, 1 TD and 2 terrible INT's. Mostly short stuff I had to throw quick as my opponent seemed to be nano blitzing the fuck out of me. Constant audibles and shifting, as soon as I snap there is an unblocked man running at me. Fuuuuck. At least I got the win.

Feeling pretty meh on the game. All the bullshit you have to go through just to get to play calls on offense and defense makes the game a chore to play. And once you play on defense it controls like dog shit. I don't even know what is going on with these vision cones on defense and QTE block shedding stuff.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Anyone wanna run one?

Pats owner, how about for the sake of authentic total real sim factorness, we do the Mallet trade the real Texans and Pats just did? ;)

Top Bottom