• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Played a couple games of OW last night. Jumped into Nightz game and was placed on his team originally.
Been playing too much Fallout recently as I was hitting triangle expecting to jump and instead wasted like 3 ults.
Got my groove back after a couple of games and had maybe one of my best Hanzo games ever. Jumped off after that one because I'm the champ and fuck them for switching my team and making me murder Nightz.

Nightz

Played a couple games of OW last night. Jumped into Nightz game and was placed on his team originally.
Been playing too much Fallout recently as I was hitting triangle expecting to jump and instead wasted like 3 ults.
Got my groove back after a couple of games and had maybe one of my best Hanzo games ever. Jumped off after that one because I'm the champ and fuck them for switching my team and making me murder Nightz.

Yeah, my team got wrecked by your Hanzo. Didn't invite you to party because I kept telling myself "this is my last game". Ended up playing 3 or 4 more lol, unfortunately we were on opposing sides the whole time.

Had some good games with Ferny and his friends later on then jumped into a party with FMT and Sully. We had one awesomely long game of control on Lijiang Tower where it was 99% on both sides and we were in overtime for like 5 minutes. Glad that we won that one.

Ferny

We should have one that last game where you were Reaper and were on fire for like the whole game. That was a tough loss :(

Somnia

I'll to be in OW the next few nights for sure, need level up before competitive mode hits next week. It's already live on PC.

BigAT

Around the time you beat Wellie and play as the Giants.

Hey I suck ass at Madden, let me get at least one Madden jab in.

Whatever, it just made my Super Bowl win with the bum ass Steelers that much more impressive. No one would have cared if I won with the talent-rich Giants team Wellie got.

Somnia

Whatever, it just made my Super Bowl win with the bum ass Steelers that much more impressive. No one would have cared if I won with the talent-rich Giants team Wellie got.

Well to be fair you did win a superbowl without Big Ben didn't you?

Somnia

Saint's Row: Gat out of Hell free in July for PS+, I'll take that never did play that one.

Also PS+ members get Paragon early access and the starter pack for free. So you can all give Paragon a shot. They just made some massive changes (at least I saw discussion about it) to the game to make it feel more like a moba apparently, whatever that means.

BigAT

Well to be fair you did win a superbowl without Big Ben didn't you?

This is true. And with a garbage secondary!

You should still have time to get in on the Frequency Vibrations. That story mode should be experienced by all.

konwcswggwnehdlswuhw.gif

Bread

Banned
did you guys ever think about doing a fantasy draft for the league?

they are time consuming as fuck but it's great building a team.

brentech

I think someone said it last year, but most agree with a universal 'hell no' in regard to how it would work in our league.
I liked our Draft Championships tournament between season. Should have done more than one.

BigAT

Even if we wanted to, I can't imagine the logistics of doing a fantasy draft with this league. It's already civil war every time we try to schedule the offseason drafts, what would it be like when your entire team is dependent on a single draft?

Plus those 7-round drafts last two hours (and feel even longer than that) and that's with a lot of the later picks getting simmed. How long would a full fantasy draft with 32 human players take?

Bread

Banned
Even if we wanted to, I can't imagine the logistics of doing a fantasy draft with this league. It's already civil war every time we try to schedule the offseason drafts, what would it be like when your entire team is dependent on a single draft?

Plus those 7-round drafts last two hours (and feel even longer than that) and that's with a lot of the later picks getting simmed. How long would a full fantasy draft with 32 human players take?
you don't have 12 hours to put aside for this madden league AT? smh i thought you cared.

fantasy league is a pipe dream. it's simple math people:

if 7 rounds X 20 people = 2 hours

then

53 rounds X 20 people = 200,000 hours

it just can't happen!

p.s.

do you get a discount on mario rpg if you have it on wii already?

fantasy league is a pipe dream. it's simple math people:

if 7 rounds X 20 people = 2 hours

then

53 rounds X 20 people = 200,000 hours

it just can't happen!

p.s.

do you get a discount on mario rpg if you have it on wii already?

You don't go the 53 rounds! You basically just draft your starters and then sim the rest. Also, your math is really embarrassing.

Top Bottom