• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

lilfukboi breathing some life into the tread by spoiling GoT.... a bold strategy

also LOL @ smokes complanining about being spoiled while being 4 eps behind. Bro they cut off ned starks head too. Get rekt nerd
rage.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That was a hell of a finale for GoT.

If only some casual league member hadn't ruined a big part of it earlier today.

brentech

wait...so you were talking about my reaction, and didn't even see what he spoiled?
FOH
One has very little to do with the other. Like I said, spoilers are shitty, but the circumstance is pretty damn funny.

edit: finally figured out GTAV mods. While not as complicated as I first thought, it is still more of a pain in the ass than most other games I've ever used mods with.
Currently using VisualV (cleans up the visuals), Refined Weapons & Gunplay (changes just about everything on how guns work: realistic clip sizes, damage, bullet travel speed, better field of view), Crime & Police Re-balance (most crimes have to be called in for cops to arrive, cops don't auto know where are, etc) and ScriptHookV (allows other mods to work and adds a trainer to the game)

Wasting this day away. Instead of getting to work this morning I blew an hour installing GTAV mods. Now I decided to go see xmen.

Nice. Game is so good, just afraid to go further on my hardcore account in fear of losing it all, lol

That sounds like the total opposite of wasting your day away

Somnia

X-men was fine.

I mean it wasn't trash or anything, but I was really disappointed.

I've been pretty disappointed this year in movies in general though other than a select few. I did go see Conjuring 2 which was fantastic and hope Purge can live up the 2nd one and not be like the 1st one.

brentech

X-men was fine.
Just finished. Waiting for end credits scene.
But yea, I feel the same way. Nothing more or less than that it was fine. A couple wonky things throughout like the horsemen just showing up in new garb, not explained until later.

Just finished. Waiting for end credits scene.
But yea, I feel the same way. Nothing more or less than that it was fine. A couple wonky things throughout like the horsemen just showing up in new garb, not explained until later.

yah but A-God's gf isnt a nerd bro how can you live with yourself not hating that movie

brentech

EBttVJv.jpg

Got my speakers in today and did the cable management attached under the desk and in a box behind the middle monitor.

yah but A-God's gf isnt a nerd bro how can you live with yourself not hating that movie

lol, she had like 3-5 minutes of actual screen team (not just standing in the background)....and only one line that I can think of.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Made the mistake of playing through gone home last night. What a waste of time that was.

I thought it was interesting, if nothing else. Although, I've always thought secret rooms and compartments in big houses like that are really cool

Trasher

EBttVJv.jpg

Got my speakers in today and did the cable management attached under the desk and in a box behind the middle monitor.

lol, she had like 3-5 minutes of actual screen team (not just standing in the background)....and only one line that I can think of.

Pls make me a desk

Somnia

EBttVJv.jpg

I should pay you to build me a desk like that.

brentech

I made the desk with very little planning. Solid door slab as desk top (so the desk is heavy as fuck, but sturdy), a couple 2x4s for the skirt which holds the 4x4 legs in place.....and a whole lot of metal bracket hardware to keep it all together.

If I were to build another desk, I'd probably plan more and not use all the metal brackets. A cleaner build would be to make extra cuts so everything fits into each other and you use very little hardware to fasten. I'm a beginner though and this was just my second furniture wood working project - with the other being even more simple.

Trasher

I made the desk with very little planning. Solid door slab as desk top (so the desk is heavy as fuck, but sturdy), a couple 2x4s for the skirt which holds the 4x4 legs in place.....and a whole lot of metal bracket hardware to keep it all together.

If I were to build another desk, I'd probably plan more and not use all the metal brackets. A cleaner build would be to make extra cuts so everything fits into each other and you use very little hardware to fasten. I'm a beginner though and this was just my second furniture wood working project - with the other being even more simple.

Could easily break some keyboards playing DotA on that

Haha. You guys have TMobile too? I saw Independence Day. Was good. Idk how they have all those references to the original movie and then not have a
fat lady sing cigar ending

Top Bottom