• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

SPOILERS!!!!

Now i know its a good episode and you totally ruined my experience
rage.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The best part of GOT last night was when your boy just jumped out of the window. I was in tears laughing so hard. I need a GIF of that asap.

Jessie Williams with the speech of forever, phew

Yeah I thought it was pretty good myself, it left me with just one question tho -

- Who the fuck is Jessie Williams?

The best part of GOT last night was when your boy just jumped out of the window. I was in tears laughing so hard. I need a GIF of that asap.

Yeah I thought it was pretty good myself, it left me with just one question tho -

- Who the fuck is Jessie Williams?

GoT Spoilers (if that wasn't obvious enough)

Smokey

I'm glad I don't watch or care about Game of Trash, because you guys (AT) are apparently huge assholes

Luckily I have images and gifs disabled on mobile, and if it wasn't for lilbossshit not knowing how to properly quote, I wouldn't of even seen that.

Luckily I have images and gifs disabled on mobile, and if it wasn't for lilbossshit not knowing how to properly quote, I wouldn't of even seen that.

I put the GIF in spoilers, it's a giant black bar that you have to click on to see, does that not work for mobile or something?

BigAT

I'm glad I don't watch or care about Game of Trash, because you guys (AT) are apparently huge assholes

How am I an asshole? What I posted makes absolutely no sense to anyone unless you already A) watched the episode last night and B) very specifically the GIF of it that LBB posted. Wellie was the only one that posted anything resembling a spoiler for someone that hasn't seen the show, and even that would be hard to figure out what he means without having already watched the episode.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just when I think lilfuckboi can't top himself, he goes and spoils game of thrones for me.

I hear the madden casual league might have some open spots, friend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lol Wells was worse. He said exactly what happened in the episode.

OK you're right I should have spoiler tagged it but I purposely had zero detail in it. Like AT said it would be next to impossible to figure out what it meant without having actually seen the episode.

Somnia

lol glad I watched it in real time!

Amazing episode btw, the entire opening section was so well done. The director of this episode (and he did the last one) should direct the rest of the series to end it.

Smokey

I'll strike back when the time is right. Maybe not next week or next month. Maybe not even this year. But I will.

Fuck you TLBB

Smokey

Surf the internet immediately after the season finale of a show that everyone will be talking about without expecting spoilers brehs

I haven't seen the last 4 episodes and have been just fine.

Don't try and excuse posting a literal gif of a finale less than 24 hrs after it airs smh

cdyhybrid

Sure. Expecting people to not be complete idiots is partially my fault I suppose.
Bingo. There's no reason people can't be civil and use the spoiler tags (that's what they're there for, after all), but there's always going to be that one guy shotgunning it everywhere.

brentech

I agree it's shitty to post spoilers and all, but Smokey complaining about a 24 hour window and he hasn't even seen the last 4 episodes...

cBj1LTf.png

Smokey

I agree it's shitty to post spoilers and all, but Smokey complaining about a 24 hour window and he hasn't even seen the last 4 episodes...

cBj1LTf.png

Season finale broham . And I didn't need to see the last 4 episodes to clearly understand what was happening in that obvious as fuck gif.

Ferny

Yeah, even with him not watching the last four episodes, the finale JUST aired. I knew to watch it last night cause I have friends that give no fucks and just post on Facebook and Twitter the stuff happening as it happens, but I thought this was a safe haven :(

Top Bottom