• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Drive into town to hit up the grocery store and some asshole opened up a vape shop called "Awesome Sauce Vapor".
cry.gif

There shouldn't be a vape shop in my one horse town, damn it!

Fern is expanding

Bread

Banned
fmt

smokey has been persuading me to build a pc instead of getting a ps4. he's probably just scared i'll beat him in madden but i'm still heavily considering it.

fmt

smokey has been persuading me to build a pc instead of getting a ps4. he's probably just scared i'll beat him in madden but i'm still heavily considering it.

You can get a ps4 for $300 or less. You can build a junk gaming pc for like 400 or 500 but to make pc gaming worth your time your budget should be $1k. Smokey is a dingbat who spends like $5k a year on upgrades and then doesn't play games anyways

Smokey

Long hur don't cur

But to have a mini meltdown over short hair on he first date, and then a panic attack about the "future"

Bruh . Chill.

madden?

DCX

sure, I havne't updated my PS4 in like a month so give me some time

Edit: I also deleted M16 from my HDD, so I gotta download it again, which is about 30 minutes, and that was just the initial install, so I guess the game will be downloaded in like 2 hours.

Bread

Banned
You can get a ps4 for $300 or less. You can build a junk gaming pc for like 400 or 500 but to make pc gaming worth your time your budget should be $1k. Smokey is a dingbat who spends like $5k a year on upgrades and then doesn't play games anyways
i wouldn't go cheap if i were building a pc, i want to play good looking games and have the xbox for my xbl friends.

Smokey

Us halo boys stick together, you should know this ferny!

Talk em cuh

Bread actually has a real job now and can afford nice things. I am the appropriate consultant if you are looking to invest into a well equipped PC. I do right by my clients.

Bread

Banned
Talk em cuh

Bread actually has a real job now and can afford nice things. I am the appropriate consultant if you are looking to invest into a well equipped PC. I do right by my clients.
i aint tryin to spend smokey $$$$ on this thing tho!

Hi Bread. How are you liking San Diego?
hello friend, it's amazing. got a place in little italy and the job is going well.

i would like to say that Tokyo Mirage is fantastic! i turned the sound of the voices off (none of it is in english anyways) and it has basically been a persona spin off. also the jpop stuff hasn't been too overpowering and you can skip shit pretty easily. buy this if you like persona!

This game is more cringey than FFX-2 by 1000% but the gameplay is good.

wtf is up with OT

god damn people freaking out about girls when everyone knows girls > no girls

Fixed for Neogaf accuracy.

DCX

DCX
sure, I havne't updated my PS4 in like a month so give me some time

Edit: I also deleted M16 from my HDD, so I gotta download it again, which is about 30 minutes, and that was just the initial install, so I guess the game will be downloaded in like 2 hours.
Let me know when.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im catching up on GoT, so im a little late on this, but spoilers from episode 5 from this season:

Did this fucking show
just turn into Lost? The fuck is happening? Am I getting juked?

BigAT

I didn't realize NA Dota didn't even have enough legit teams to have a full group of qualifiers.

Dj1n5Q8.gif

Also apparently I have one of the players on Power Rangers muted? Guess I played with him at some point.

Somnia

I didn't realize NA Dota didn't even have enough legit teams to have a full group of qualifiers.

Dj1n5Q8.gif

Also apparently I have one of the players on Power Rangers muted? Guess I played with him at some point.

Should of formed a team and competed!

Top Bottom