• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official SQUARE ENIX presents DK3713 Private Party 2008 Thread (READ THE OP)

If NOT for the 360 announcement, would FFXIII make it out in the US before 2010?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Nintex]

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome Numora!"

"Welcome to the Square-Enix Private party, before we begin I have an exciting announcement to make!"

"Final Fantasy VII.....Square-Enix branded.....Belts!"

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
flipping_heck said:
Expecting some surprises from this, im sure the Wii will get some good loving here, like some magical FFCC:CB news or something...

:lol :lol :lol riiiiiiiiight

Desi

[Nintex] said:
"Ladies and gentleman please welcome Numora!"

"Welcome to the Square-Enix Private party, before we begin I have an exciting announcement to make!"

"Final Fantasy VII.....Square-Enix branded.....Belts!"
i needed a new belt.

edit: This post provoked me to check the japanese square-enix store site. Thought I saw The World Ends with You replica button/badges but it was only CD.

flipping_heck said:
Expecting some surprises from this, im sure the Wii will get some good loving here, like some magical FFCC:CB news or something...

Yeah...:lol :lol

Love will come, but it's still a bit early...maybe...

FrankT

Quazar said:
Dunno if it's been posted yet but Shane said the surprise will be some content on the blu-ray disc of Advent children. Also Jeremy Parish is at this event. This was on the newest 1up yours towards the end.

Called it and this only gives more credence to that Japan SE leak.

Pendulum swinging. AHHHHH :lol

Vinci said:
Maybe it was a small pendulum?

:lol

wrowa

FFV DS, FFVI Wii, FFVII PS3 and everyone would be happy. ;)
But FFVI would be enough, har!

But hey! There will be nothing excitement nevertheless!XD

jiggle

give me what i need Square!!!

vlcsnap-308530.png

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
jiggle said:
give me what i need Square!!!

http://jay-t.com/public/gaf/vlcsnap-308530.png[img][/QUOTE]
Fl0wer 2 published by S-E confirmed!

Captain N

I will probably stay up until midnight or so to try and see some news before i call it a night. 2 and a half more hours to go!

duckroll

So I actually decided to read the Japanese blog that's going to be liveblogging this later, and there are some interesting details. There is no closed mega theatre this time, instead all the videos and whatnot will be shown in the hall itself, but there's an overall no photography rule for the entire event. I'm sure some people will try and take photos and videos with their phones anyway, but with the more limited and controlled manner of this event, it might be hard. If they decided to throw a person out for trying to take a photo, that might pretty much dissuade everyone else from trying. It's also stated that this is a more private invitation only even because it's pretty much limited to Nomura's products and isn't a show for "all of Square Enix" at all. So people expecting surprise non-Nomura announcements can pretty much give up now.

Diablos

So there's no stream or "live blog" like there was after the MS conference?

Guess we'll have to rely on duckroll's OP. For something that may end up not even being that great, I've gotta admire your dedication to keeping us posted on every little thing. Thanks, duck.

duckroll said:
So I actually decided to read the Japanese blog that's going to be liveblogging this later, and there are some interesting details. There is no closed mega theatre this time, instead all the videos and whatnot will be shown in the hall itself, but there's an overall no photography rule for the entire event. I'm sure some people will try and take photos and videos with their phones anyway, but with the more limited and controlled manner of this event, it might be hard. If they decided to throw a person out for trying to take a photo, that might pretty much dissuade everyone else from trying. It's also stated that this is a more private invitation only even because it's pretty much limited to Nomura's products and isn't a show for "all of Square Enix" at all. So people expecting surprise non-Nomura announcements can pretty much give up now.

Who hyped everyone with the "There is going to be an announcment to surprise people"? Because I was fricken hyped until you smashed it. :lol

duckroll

Diablos said:
So there's no stream or "live blog" like there was after the MS conference?

There will be some sort of liveblogging. Japanese fans attending the event will do it. It's not being "liveblogged" or streamed because it's not a conference. I've said this 2 billion times! It's just an event where you go in, try out demos, and see videos!

Digital-Hero said:
Who hyped everyone with the "There is going to be an announcment to surprise people"? Because I was fricken hyped until you smashed it. :lol

Nomura did, and there will be one. No one said it's a new game, or anything. It's just something related to FFVII ACC.

Hmm, give us a non-broken FFVIII remake this gen and then confirm a FFVII remake for next-gen. That would be bliss, an appetizer then the 5-star entree.

farnham

Banned
duckroll said:
okay my anticipation went from OMG to MEH

oneHeero

soul said:
my god how did I miss this :lol :lol :lol
The guy in the video posts the last comment;:lol :lol :lol :lol

ff13petition (2 weeks ago) im turning off video comments. sit down little nublets *pats you on head* i will explain

u are not showing me the proper respect. u are all nubs who probably started playing ff at vii. u dont have the guts to get on video like i do... hmmmm got cockbox (xbox) in mouth??haha

3shitty will NEVER get ffxiii. this is #1 VIDEO ON GAMING UTUBE CHANNEL. sources say square is coming 2 there senses.. hmm lol nice comments nubs but ur namecalling is meaningless... as r u! njoy my success... FAILURES! XD

ampere

AwakenedCloud said:
Hmm, give us a non-broken FFVIII remake this gen and then confirm a FFVII remake for next-gen. That would be bliss, an appetizer then the 5-star entree.
Why remake VIII? To make it non-broken they'd have to fundamentally change the game in which case they might as well just make a new game altogether.

BlazingDarkness said:
Bastard :lol

BlazingDarkness said:

Very very clever. I'm genuinely impressed.

Now though, when the conference is a crushing, bitter dissapointment, we'll now have a banner to fly in the air to express what we wanted to recieve.

Durante

Why do we want remakes again? Give me another new game like TLR or Sigma instead. Or, hey, maybe they should start working on FF14 so it will actually manage to hit this generation of consoles.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
solid2snake said:
me too, i got a buket for the tears :D
Happy tears when the remake gets announced, yes?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom