• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OH MY GOD MATSUNO'S TERRA BATTLE QUEST IS FINALLY HERE

duckroll

5.0.0 patch is up!

http://www.terra-battle.com/en/news/2017/09/-929-am900.html

Special Quest, "The Death of Shay and Arionne" Available from 9/28/2017 at 5:00PM PDT!

Upon completing the Chapter 25 of the Main Quest, the Special Quest, "The Death of Shay and Arionne" will be available through the new entrance on the World Map.

The story was written by Yasumi Matsuno. And the new BGM composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto, with Isamu Kamikokuryo designing the characters for an amazing line-up!

Earl Diacroix, and his loyal knight, Shay Aldour. Under suspicion of murdering the Earl's niece, Pepropé orders his protection to a group of adventurers. But why...?

Stay tuned for the Special Quest, "The Death of Shay and Arionne" coming soon!

This Special Quest is brought to you for meeting the 1.5MM mark during our Download Starter Campaign.

▽ Special Comment from Yasumi Matsuno:

How do we expand upon this amazing game, Terra Battle, without compromising its world-setting? That was the task given to me, as I wrote the story. I know it's not the longest adventure, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

DKypct6VoAEHs9J.jpg:orig

Knew exactly who had posted this from the thread title alone.

I think this is the final nudge to push me into installing this.

MilkBeard

Is it permanently available or a timed thing? Hopefully the former... don't think I'll be able to play it anytime soon, but would love to eventually play this quest.

Ken

They should have switched gears and made it for duckroll's favorite game, TERRA BATTLE 2 and make it 100% over world map stages where you fail if the magnet breaks ever.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Great!

Is what I would say if I wasn't facing a wall in chapter 6 with no way to actually power up my characters.

Pepboy

Is this for tb1 or tb2? Also could someone sell me a little on it? Not sure if its worth cleaning out the phone to fit

duckroll

Is this for tb1 or tb2? Also could someone sell me a little on it? Not sure if its worth cleaning out the phone to fit

Hard to sell you on it when it isn't released yet. But if you never played the game before, you'll need to get to chapter 25 to even access the content. That's... pretty deep in the game.

But fear now! I will be spamming this thread with screenshots of Matsuno's amazing script!

Can't wait to see his work on Brave Exvius and Kingdom Hearts Union X. Maybe after he's completed his 12 Labors they'll let him do a new
f2p mobile
Ogre game

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
can someone sell me on this game? isnt TB2 out?

is it too late to start? how are the f2p mechanics?

duckroll

Played the first two battles so far. It feels preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty good. Terra Battle is killing it with their special bonus stuff. The Last Story, Vengeful Heart, Yoko Taro's Scenario, and now Matsuno's scenario. All great stuff. SO GOOD!

Top Bottom