• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terra Battle launches Download Starter 2 - Sakimoto, Kozaki, Kitase, etc

duckroll

http://www.terra-battle.com/en/news/2015/05/downloadstarter2.html

There will be more details on this month's Nico Stream which starts in less than 2 hours, but for now Mistwalker has released the outline for Download Starter 2.

2.1 Million (already achieved) - A spin-off novel about Palpa and Peprope, written by Masaru Hatano.

2.2 Million - Hitoshi Sakimoto will compose new music.

2.3 Million - Yusuke Kozaki will create a new character.

2.4 Million - Daisuke Yamamoto (creator of Puzzle & Dragons at Gungho) will collaborate to develop Puzzle Quest.

2.5 Million - Yuzo Kayama will create a new background illustration.

2.6 Million - Yoshinori Kitase (Final Fantasy producer at Square Enix) will collaborate to develop Endless Quest.

2.7 Million - They will begin development on Team Fujisaka's World.

2.8 Million - A Terra Battle manga will be created.

2.9 Million - Nobuo Uematsu will collaborate to develop Opera Quest.

3.0 Million - There will be another Terra Battle concert held somewhere.

Hopefully they go into more details about the expected contents of Puzzle Quest, Endless Quest, Team Fujisaka's World, and Opera Quest during the stream later. Although I think the names already suggest quite a bit. :)

My Android phone bit the dust awhile back and I lost all my progress. Do they have anything now to make starting easier like they did at launch, where you got extra pulls?

These hedgehogs tho.
1890388_401488560053496_2945816059110463480_o.jpg

Knack is Back

duckroll

Why start a second one when you haven't fulfilled the first one?

I don't understand. This is a PR initiative to create ongoing excitement for people playing the game and an incentive to get them to tell their friends about the game and get them into it. More people are downloading the game every day, so they need new goals,

I wish there was more new Uematsu here, but maybe they're planning big things with the Opera Quest.

All of the new Quests sound promising, even if they are only basic titles.

MORE TERRA BATTLE IS ALWAYS GOOD THING THO.

duckroll

I was spacing out during the stream because it was so boring, but I'm pretty sure I heard that "Team Fujisaka" is actually Fujisaka's old buddies from Carvia, aka the Drakengard developers. So the Team Fujisaka World dungeon could be written by Taro Yoko with music by Keiichi Okabe?!

I wish there was more new Uematsu here, but maybe they're planning big things with the Opera Quest.

All of the new Quests sound promising, even if they are only basic titles.

MORE TERRA BATTLE IS ALWAYS GOOD THING THO.

I think he still has two new tracks he owes us from the last Download Starter... :p

Top Bottom