• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD confirmed for North America/Europe as digital download $19.99/£15.99/€19.99

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Well it's not like it's hard, is it? Plus, nobody gives a shit about move except like five people :(

Sure. Anyone can do a proper job (at least for the pointer/brush part - motion based camera control implementation requires more effort, easy to fuck that up believe me).

I just though it was more logical to have a team who has worked on the very same game, and has implemented the very same functionalities do the HD thing.

I hope whoever is in charge takes good care of the camera system.

I am about 5 hours into the PS2 version (beat the first dungeon). Do you think I should just stop playing and play the PS3 version when it comes out (I have an enormous backlog) Did you think the PS3 trailer had the same paper filter effect as the PS2?

Edit: Those screens seem to show the same paper effect, looks soooo much clearer

5 hours is nothing. That game is long as hell. Just stop and wait for the ps3 version

bede-x

Do you think I should just stop playing and play the PS3 version when it comes out

No, changing the resolution won't change the inherent qualities the game pocesses, but if you can afford it you should definitely support the PS3 version as well. It's everything that's right about this industry.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Or maybe the PS2 versions just look that bad...

Not even the SD version looked that bad, you have no idea what you're talking about. Probably Svensson going incognito. Bring Gyakuten Kenji II to North-America!

vlcsnap-2012-06-19-20inuiy.png

Woot... doggy butt hole.. in HD!

Amazing game! Really long but really good. One of my favs, beautiful graphics and music (seriously).

I wont be getting this port cause I don't have much interest in playing it again for awhile still, but I fully recommend it to everyone! :D

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
90% of the comments on the us ps blog are people bitching about no vita version :lol

With great reason too, Okami has been ported before, why not take it to the next level, make it portABLE. Get it?

Edit: Added my bitch for Vita 'Transfarring' to the Playstation Blog.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
RE4 and RECV HD were discounted to $10 for the first few weeks of release for Plus members. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same here. Capcom seems pretty keen on PS+ promos.
It should be at most $15 from the beginning with the Move support. Capcom should have followed the precedence other companies set. Tony Hawk is $15 and that includes basically three games (albeit it two are PS1 games). At least with HD collections at retail you can use the excuse of the additional costs of a boxed copy.

With great reason too, Okami has been ported before, why not take it to the next level, make it portABLE. Get it?

It's also the perfect platform for it as it has touch screens.

It should be at most $15 from the beginning with the Move support. Capcom should have followed the precedence set. Tony Hawk is $15 and that includes basically three games (albeit it two are PS1 games).

It's $5 more. Big deal.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
It should be at most $15 from the beginning with the Move support. Capcom should have followed the precedence set. Tony Hawk is $15 and that includes basically three games (albeit it two are PS1 games).
No it bloody well doesn't. It's a best-of, it includes a few tracks cherry-picked from those games, not all of them.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
It's $5 more. Big deal.
$5 more than it should be. Prices of downloadable games keep creeping up!
Tony Hawk HD only includes select levels from THPS1 and 2.
And Tony Hawk 3 from my understanding, but maybe that's only DLC. If that is DLC, $15 is too much for "select levels" of two PS1 games.
No it bloody well doesn't. It's a best-of, it includes a few tracks cherry-picked from those games, not all of them.
Then it is asking too much.

Top Bottom