• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMG TAGS ARE GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

sonarrat said:
That sounds logical. The forum isn't getting any faster, though.
Some people still have tags, though, so it's still making a call to the DB for the tags, including "Member".

Jim Bowie

sonarrat said:
Or Loki. Talk about a drain on resources.. :p

Loki is a valuable member of our community!

Who will write the 20 page epic posts on the deliciousness of toast?
Who will argue something so completely that Nietschze would bow at his feet?
Who will answer yes or no questions with the answer to the universe??

WHO!??!

kumanoki

Jim Bowie said:
Loki is a valuable member of our community!

Who will write the 20 page epic posts on the deliciousness of toast?
Who will argue something so completely that Nietschze would bow at his feet?
Who will answer yes or no questions will the answer to the universe??

WHO!??!

Star Power

Tabris

Damn, my previous tag was like a "I'm saved from a demeaning tag from the admins that hate my opinion on games" pass!

Hehe, well I guess it'll be kinda fun to have a demeaning tag again. I guess. :)

Triumph

Banned
NetMapel said:
I am willing to........ for a tag...
OMG A GIRL! LET ME PUSH YOU OVER!

Ah shit. I was supposed to push the magazine rack over and TOUCH the girl, right guys? Man I suck.

lexi

Banned
I'd like to commend the timing on this tag annex. With the supposed DS Online announcement in a few days and a large group of people trying to act stupid for a tag, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

aoi tsuki

NLB2 said:
Fuck Yeah!
And the answer is John TV!
Could you capitalize the "i" please?
Actually, i'm the only one here that habitually never capitalizes the letter "i" when referring to myself. There's a story behind it, but i don't feel like explaining it now.

Tarazet

aoi tsuki said:
Actually, i'm the only one here that habitually never capitalizes the letter "i" when referring to myself. There's a story behind it, but i don't feel like explaining it now.

You're a slave?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
lockii said:
I'd like to commend the timing on this tag annex. With the supposed DS Online announcement in a few days and a large group of people trying to act stupid for a tag, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
GAF imploding and everyone infiltrating over to IGN for another round of "Matt uttered a word" speculation.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
aoi tsuki said:

liar. i do it as well. actually i dont capilalslslslslslsl\\\\\error: 42

Heezzi

Banned
Mike Works said:
I decree we remove Matlock for bandwidth issues.
matlock_2.jpg

Not if I have anything to do with it

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Hahaha, this is too hilarious, I am at tears now ! GAF has outdone itself once again !

aoi tsuki

quadriplegicjon said:
liar. i do it as well. actually i dont capilalslslslslslsl\\\\\error: 42
The letter "i" is the only letter i never capitalize, again, when referring to myself. When starting a sentence, i always capitalize the first letter of the first word, unless it's the word "i".

NLB2

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
YOU'LL POST ONLY WHEN i TELL YOU TO, SLAVE!!
Keep this in PM's. This thread is about the awesomeness of me having near mod-like powers. In fact could you make me a mod or something, John TV? I'd do a kick ass job of it.

NLB2

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
Good boy.

i've always wanted a pet.
LOOK AT MY TAG NOW LOOK AT YOURS. YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, AOI TSUKI. NOW BEHAVE!

Awh, fuck I'm a hypocrite aren't I/

Tarazet

aoi tsuki said:
Good boy.

i've always wanted a pet.

You don't have any?

[edit: the above is my attempt to pull this back into the field of normal. I'm taken, and I also have a high fever so I'm not quite thinking straight.]

NLB2

Banned
kumanoki said:
aoi tsuki-
sonarrat-

Joke's over. You guys are creeping me way the fvck out.
Seriously man. *shudders

And aoi tsuki, I thought you were straight, what with the avatar and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom