• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original NX Controller leak revealed fake by leaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoRu

I wonder how the "Nintendo does the opposite of what I like so it must be real because it's dumb and I hate it" people rationalize getting played like a fiddle this way?

"Makes sense, saw it coming all along. Fully expecting the real thing to be even more stupid, because that's the Nintendo way. Nintendoomed, NX is DOA, Mario 3D World is not a real 3D Mario etc. etc."

Heroman

Banned
This thread
]
3jGKmc1.jpg

ika

So, we need the story behind the black model, the tree, geolocations and all...

And all the supposed insiders that confirmed the thing, the ones implying that Nintendo was taking action, and tweeters that heard the NX controller didn't have buttons.

I was ready to believe this was real and I love the shoulder wheels idea from the patents. We'll see soon enough.

Good days!

Eevee86

A lot of people should feel really dumb right now. Like that guy who made a thread and said the NX was one of the worst business decisions in gaming history.

MegalonJJ

Banned
It's best to remind ourselves re Rosit/ShockingAlberto/GI etc that whilst they had heard similar things to the picture, they were unable to confirm if the photos were of an actual NX controller.

dyergram

Thought this was fake for some reason the back version convinced me. Either way good job also I was thinking before all this it had been a while since we had a good old fashioned leak ala nuts and bolts the ds4 or bloodbourne I hope for another soon there always the best threads, even the fake ones. Never change neogaf god speed!

BY2K

Membero Americo
Embrace the dark you call home.
Gaze upon an empty white throne.
A legacy of lies.
A familiar disguise.

#TeamNXFake

slapnuts

hahahahaha...Im still cracking up from the other day when so many were loving this new controller, or at least making it seem they loved it. lol

Plum

The black one does look much more real at a second glance, so I wonder when/if the 'leaker' is going to come out with a video of it being 3D printed or something.

HF2014

Over 9000 post for something fake. Yop. Neogaf got owned! 😁 God, i even start thinking it was real dammit.

javac

Motherfucker I got played.

Oh well, don't see why I should be embarrassed, I like keeping an open mind even if a controller with no face buttons seems ludicrous lol, always open to new ideas, will stand by that. Good fun all around, it's been educational. This gen's Nintendo ON. Anyways, you know where I'll be,
taking that L and eating that crow.

Walpurgis

Banned
I don't believe it. This is damage control by Nintendo. They saw the backlash, now they're trying to pretend that they the leak was fake and we are all fools. I see you, Nintendo.

Gsnap

It was the best of times. It was also the best of times.

Best leak ever, best thread ever.

Hopefully nothing real pops up between now and the actual reveal so we can be surprised.

Diffense

The original "leak" was suspect but the black one really gave the whole thing life. I would have been OK if it was real TBH, but I doubted it.

#NoButtonFuture

Someone needs to give me that controller now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom