• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original NX Controller leak revealed fake by leaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MogCakes

Ok, but why not show it in the video? It's the most impressive part of this elaborate fake. #teamreal.

Haha I doubt the black controller pics are by the same person. If anything it's a chain reaction of fake leaks. Just look at all the BS coming out of Reddit the past couple of days.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
It already had people on here denouncing Nintendo and writing off the console as the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. Its been a while since we've had this kind of speculation fun, I say good on him for the entertainment.

ika

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
like a harp from hell
penguin0rjmz.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Yep, we're now at this point where a "fake" made actual sources come forward and vouch for certain details concerning it.

#ThisRollerCoasterDoesntStopForAnyone

I wouldn't even be surprised is this is what the people behind the white controller leak had in mind. Alongside trolling the fuck out of NeoGAF et similia. Basically, bluffing.

FZZ

Banned
No way brehs. I think this fake was to cover up an actual leak.

THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS

YES!

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
How hard would it have been for someone to 3D print that other leaked controller (the black one)? The screen would have been super difficult to do and have it look as legit as it does in those pics.

Why would you 3d-print it when you can:

a) render it, or
b) laser-cut some acrylic

Zarovitch

I can't imagine gaming without Nintendo, in this case gaming will feel numb.
People are always waiting for something different with Nintendo, i like them for that.

Kawngi

I'm still on board with #TeamReal on the newer tree pic. The being shown shopped in this video always looked super sketchy to me.

-Horizon-

I wouldn't even be surprised is this is what the people behind the white controller leak had in mind. Alongside trolling the fuck out of NeoGAF et similia. Basically, bluffing.

I already gave them props for putting gaf into a complete free fall over this "leak" but if their other endgame was also to draw out actual devs/people with connections then wow, bravo

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Also, can we just go ahead and label this as the most impressive fake of all time?

Mbrill82

Thank God. I didn't like the looks of it, I just couldn't see how it would work for more than a few certain types of games.

MLH

Well I'm glad we weren't strung along for too long.

Makes me wonder about the other comments we got from 'insiders'.
That one guy who said the no face buttons fits with what he had heard, I wonder who he heard that from?

Ashodin

There's just no way. Black model surfaces from an entirely different source, one with reflections of trees and shit, even the monitors nearby. You'd have to have an actual 3d printed model to take a pic of that.

Secondly, sources confirming what they had heard about the device makes me believe even if this thing was fake, it's goddamned close to the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom