• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pac Man Championship Edition DX+ is out Sept. 25th

PolyphonicBoy

Neo Member
That patch better stop the stutter. I can only play 1 or 2 games before having to quit and reopen the game. Seems like a memory leak problem.

Aerocrane

That patch better stop the stutter. I can only play 1 or 2 games before having to quit and reopen the game. Seems like a memory leak problem.

There is mention of only one specific crash bug being fixed in this update, I am not feeling hopeful that the stutter issue would be fixed.

derExperte

Very disappointed in the PC port. They basically put as little effort into it as possible.

Sounds like another Castle of Illusion situation. At least this is getting some patches but I learned my lesson and will wait until the major issues are fixed.

He, regarding the patch: http://steamcommunity.com/app/236450/discussions/0/846965882749422694/

Use this password: G3*76%eg#aPO!$a

To get the beta of the patch!

It's perfect now. No more stuttering and lag for me. :)

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I hooked up my real arcade pro 3 to the pc to try to use a joystick, looks like i can't, wtf

Aerocrane

Just a heads up for those who were thinking of getting the PC version for modding. A new update has been released today to the PC version that lumped all the files into a single .dat file, preventing modding of the game.

sgossard

Hope any of you can help.
This happens only with this game and Rayman origins.

I'm playing, all of a sudden I get black screen, game quits to desktop for a moment, I see the massage "display drivers stopped working and recovered bla bla", game comes back to normal.

I'm sure I've played more graphic intensive games than these and they run just fine.

I have a 6790 ADM card.

Thanks in advance.

Bought this on Steam easily. The only reason I bought a copy of Windows 8 was for this game. And the only reason I signed up for the Windows Store was for this game.

Happily bought a second copy. I don't want to have to rely on Windows 8 for this game. Bandai Namco made the right decision to "port" this game to Steam over from the Windows 8 store. I really disliked having to go through such a service to get such a game.

The port may be flawed, but I'm hoping it gets patched. I'd definitely rather play this on the PC than the XBOX 360. And I'm happy to support Namco Bandai games on the PC. Definitely one of the best modern Japanese games companies, in my opinion. And I'm all the more happily amazed, as Namco Bandai is one of the companies that almost never supported the PC in the past.

Now if only Namco Bandai would port their Tales and Klonoa games to Steam.
Unfortunately, I'd be lucky to ever get another Klonoa game ever again, or even a port.
And Namco don't want to put Tales games on non-Sony systems. And they don't want to give Western versions dual-audio, or even full content. Or sometimes even the games at all.

I feel lucky to just get Tales games at all. Much less with dual audio. Must less on my platform of choice.

Kade

THE GAME DOESN'T PAUSE IF YOUR CONTROLLER DISCONNECTS!

PERFECT RUN FUCKED OVER BY MY 360 CONTROLLER RUNNING OUT OF JUICE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

DON'T BUY!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
THE GAME DOESN'T PAUSE IF YOUR CONTROLLER DISCONNECTS!

PERFECT RUN FUCKED OVER BY MY 360 CONTROLLER RUNNING OUT OF JUICE!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

DON'T BUY!
Wired controller for the win!

Should have been prepared. It's not like the controller doesn't try and warn you about it beforehand.

Aerocrane

Oooh I'll have to see what my rank is now. I was already up in the top 300 even with the cheaters up there.

I'm 12th on Championship II in Time Trial (Short). I am just amazed by how large the gaps on the leaderboards are even at the top, I am 13 seconds slower than the no. 1 on that particular leaderboard.

Aerocrane

Patch 1.0.4.1 has been released for the PC version.

Patch notes said:
1. Facebook sharing fixed. (A new app for stream version on facebook is created. And change facebook sharing method to feed. User needs input a message when sharing. The medal will unlocked even if share is failed or cancelled.)
2. Enables replay on leaderboard for other game modes including "SCORE ATTACK 10 mins", "GHOST COMBO" and "TIME TRIAL".
3. Try to upload replay again when the local score matches the score on Leaderboards and there is no replay attached on Leaderboards.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/236450/announcements/detail/1676755202153111160

Top Bottom