• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 13, 2013

Poor as sales are...this console still hasn't sold as many as Wii had in its first couple of weeks. Add to that the fact that finding places that consistently stock the console & its releases can be a chore, it's hard to see how the games could be doing any better.

On the arrival of Nintendo's first-party software later this year, the hardware needs to be officially price cut, properly advertised and whatever problem Nintendo's distributers have had since launch getting it stocked in supermarkets (it's still a minority of branches outside major metropolitan areas that have even heard of the thing, let alone had any stock) needs to be ironed out. It cannot succeed otherwise, it just can't.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Weird that MH3 seems to be in such short supply. Guy at my local EB (and the other I went to to pick up the last MH3 3ds bundle) said they get barely any stock but sell out of it as soon as they do come in. They did say they had plenty of download codes and Wii U versions though. Might lend some validity to the theory of Nintendo making a (ill-advised?) digital push.

The site says MH3 3Ds is sold out, and I've had to really hunt around for Circle Pad Pro XL's.

edit: oh, missed the tweets. damn phone browsing :p

Top Bottom